BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
lynneth m.
Stone Mtn, GA
Oh my gosh I just love how shimmer these are! You can adjust how much glow you want by using a little, or a lot! Golden lights is my favorite, I love the warm golden tone! It's also a lot of product so it will last a very long time!
ROsa G.
Makeup Revolution has been under appreciated by so many people and when they launched this I was skeptical and I bought all three and while one of them was a bit rough, one of them was white highlight with a golden undertone and it was so pigmented and I was amazed that for $6 they were so good.
Claire L.
Westborough, MA
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. I got it at Ulta, because it was a dollar off. It's super easy to blend with a brush or your finger, but it doesn't blend off of your face. It's super pigmented with a shimmery sheen I made all my friends try it, and no matter their skin type, it worked well for them!
Devin S.
Holy highlight! Let me just tell you that I have an addiction to highlighters and this one is very nice!! I'm fair skinned with neutral undertones and this highlighter compliments my skin tone very well! I believe it would compliment any skin tone very well especially if applied with a fan brush.
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
My skin tone is light to light/medium and for me, these highlighters are so good! They can be subtle but if you continue adding product.. BAM..
especially with golden lights!
My only problem with these is the packaging, too bulky.
Gracey A.
Pleasanton, CA
I stumbled across this highlighter at Ulta. This is the first time buying this brand I bought this and a bronzer and let me tell you I like it, like it alot! I find myself using this a lot but I do add a mist of my nyx Dewey finishing spray to my brush or else it tends to go on little chalky! I recommend highly and for the price you can't beat it!
Marki M.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Makeup revolution can do no wrong when it comes to highlighters. The pigmentation is on 10 and the cold options are vast. I love how blinding this color is. It gives off a yellow green tint which I love, it's different and really makes people look twice at your face. Is to blend and doesn't look chalky or ashy. I will forever be a makeup revolution fan. You can't beat the price or the array of options they carry.
Heather M.
Allen, TX
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
I enjoyed these products. The golden lights was a litter harder to get color pay off. I had to use more product to get the glow I was looking for. The peach lights has a much better color on my skin. Both highlighters were a little chalky but I was able to look over that. I use a fan brush to apply these projects and both transfer onto the kind very nicely. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
C H.
This Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in the shade Golden Lights is amazing. The pigmentation is on point. Love the glow it gives my cheekbones. It applies so smoothly and definitely fits it's name- Vivid! I would recommend everyone go to Ulta and get your hands on this highlighter!
Sanyika T.
Lake Mary, FL
I picked this up on sale at ULTA. I'm so glad I gave this company a try. The highlight is beautiful. I purchased the shade "Golden Lights". I have dark skin and it beams on me!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.