BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Tylar C.
Hartselle, AL
This is my all time favorite highlighter!! It's a champagne color, and it's so pigmented ! It blends in so well. The price is super affordable too! I bought mine at my local ulta for $4, and it's better than any other type I've tried! (You can see the Goldish undertones as pictured) :)
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I love these highlighters! I tend to stick with the cool undertones but they are all fantastic. I would say you need a denser brush for the best color payoff, especially if you are looking for an intense highlight. But other than that it's also an amazing inner corner of the eye highlight! Go pick it up!
Julie N.
Reseda, CA
I have the pale pink highlighter from MR. This highlighter is pretty pigmented I must say, but it is definitely not my favorite. I usually use my ABH Highlighter palette, but I recently received the Makeup Revolution highlighter and decided to use it.
It is way to light for my face and doesn't blend very well. My skin is pretty light, and the highlighter looks extremely pasty on my skin. I would try a darker color next time.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Oh my goodness this makeup line is my newest addiction. I recently purchased this highlighter online at Ulta. It is so beautiful!! The best part about it is that it's so cheap! It stayed on all day, and I even received compliments specifically about my highlight. I cannot recommend this product enough! Right now Ulta has a free makeup pallet if you spend a measly 15 dollars on Makeup Revolution products! Try it you will not regret it
Sara S.
I am IN LOVE with these highlighters from makeup revolution! The shade peach lights is the most gorgeous peachy champagne color I have ever seen in a highlighter and it's my most used in my makeup stash. I love the natural but still very glows effect it leaves on my skin. I truly recommend these highlighters to everyone and for the price it's a must have.
Sami V.
I won this highlight in two colors and I love them both! One is frosty, the other pink in tone and they are both absolutely beautiful on the skin. They are somewhere between - see my highlight from outerspace, and look at my natural shine- I would repurchase and I recommend these as a GREAT drugstore highlight
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
its such a beautiful vibrant highlight i use it more then most of my collection im one of the women who liles to see there highlight from space and this is a very beautiful highlight ive gotten a few friends to use this one and the peach colored one i also love that one for a more soft glow
Bryn C.
Post Falls, ID
AMAZING HIGHLIGHTER FOR HOW CHEAP IT IS!! I love it so much and will probably never go back to another, I have combination skin and have no problems with the finish of this product. I glow for the gods. I'm not afraid to recommend this to people when they compliment me, because it is SO affordable!
Kylie T.
This is the most pigmented, beautiful highlighter I own!! It gives a stunning glow that lasts all day. It applies super creamy and isnt patchy at all. It blends beautifully and makes me feel ethereal. Its definitely my favorite highlighter even compared to highend brands, and the price is unbeatable!
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
I didn't think these were going to be good at all but I was totally proven wrong!! They are so smooth but more on the subtle highlight side. But with a liquid "glow" primer underneath, you can really build up how shiny these are. There id really no glitter chunks in this so you get a perfect sheen. Ugh so good!!!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.