BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Rhia B.
I wanted to experiment with Highlighting for a long time and I bought this as something cheap to start out with, and I love it. I have Peach Lights, and it's fairly pigmented on me since I'm relatively tan. I definitely love this, its a gorgeous pinky option that I think is adorable, definitely worth the $6 I paid for it.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely LOVE how shimmery this highlight it. It is so soft too. This definitely has a pink tone to it so it looks best on pale skin types. A little goes a long way so it will last you forever. you can use any type of brush to put this on. I would highly reccomend this for anyone with pale skin.
Sara N.
Holy highlighter this stuff is amazing! I have tried so many different highlighters from creams to powders and anything in between. I stumbled across this in golden lights because I wanted a new highlighter that was seriously blinding and I figured why not give this one a try since it's only $6 and wow this stuff is amazing. Absolutely beautiful, buildable color, pigmented, light and creamy and all around shiny and beautiful. Absolutely love this and will definitely be buying again!
Maddie H.
Flower Mound, TX
I love this highlight mainly because I really like a nice glowy/blinding look on my cheekbones, and I feel like this really provides that for me. The powder is a little stiff, but that's pretty typical for baked products, so I'm very forgiving for that. For six bucks at Ulta, you can't beat the price for what you're getting.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
Makeup revolution is such an amazing bargain makeup company and this highlighter is no exception. It's not quite as pigmented as I'd like but it works beautifully for the price. I find applying it high on my cheek bones and even as a lid color or eye corner highlight is best with this product! This comes as almost a creme textured powder
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Average highlighter. It feels gritty/powdery when finger swatched. This is a champagne color. It doesn't seem to last all day and I think it's because it is very powdery. The main con about this product is it being MADE IN CHINA. What's up with that?! I didn't bother reading the label since the brand name is MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON. I assumed it would be made in England NOT CHINA. Misleading🤔 I don't buy cosmetics made in China so back to ULTA it went.
Sierra G.
This highlight is amazing I feel as if y highlighters and this product is very very affordable and the pigmentation is amazing ou could compared to a lot of high-end
Ashley G.
Los Angeles , CA
I really enjoy this highlighter! I have it in my kit and when I use it on clients they love it! I only like one shade from the collection which is why I gave it 4 stars if the entire line was good I would have given it the whole 5 stars! Great if you want an intense beaming highlight!
Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
Makeup revolution makes the best highlighters. I never hit pan on makeup because I buy so much I'm never really use of the same thing everyday but with this highlighter I've already hit the pan. It looks so great and shimmery, you can use a little for an everyday look or add product in order to achieve a night look for going out.
Taylor S.
Picked this up just because it caught my eyes, and oh my gosh how can something so good be soooo cheap?! Going back tomorrow to pick up the other two shades! I got it in the shade radiant lights and I love it!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.