BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg, NY
I like this for a subtle highlight but it's not super poppin. If you want a bold highlight i don't know if I would recommend this but it's very pretty for a subtle glow.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
Just bought this highlighter last week from Ulta. I am very impressed. The swatch of this is beautiful and it is very pigmented. A great affordable makeup option for those looking for a good highlighter but don't want to spend a ton of money. This would look good on those with a fair-medium skin tone. I would definitely buy again.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was getting ready the other day in a dinky lit room so I couldn't see how much highlighter I was putting on but I did like 2 layers and when I stepped out into natural light it was so pigmented and looked super glowy. This is a slightly shimmery highlight, not super natural but it is beautiful and only $6! Can't go wrong with this purchase.
Becky J.
Fairfax, VA
It has beautiful pigment. I apply first with a dry brush, then take my fix+ and spray the brush and apply again over top what I did. It makes the color stand out more. Definitely worth the $6 or whatever it is at Ulta. I'm reasonably fair skin toned; Ivory shade with MUFE, this complements beautifully!
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
I've used quite a few of these (including Radiant, Peach, and Golden) and Radiant is definitely my favorite. I've replaced that one once as it became my every day highlighter. I love that these can be either subtle or blinding and they last just as long as some of the prestige brands. Definitely worth a try if you've been thinking about it. I'd give it five stars if it didn't have a slight chalky texture to it, but that's just me being picky as it really isn't noticeable on the skin, only when using it with a brush.
Latoya F.
This white gold highlight is really stunning, especially for a drugstore product. While not as smooth and/or creamy as some of the high end highlights, you don't have to work hard for flattering color payoff. The packaging could be more elegant, but this product is certainly worth trying out if you're looking for a more cost-conscious option.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
These are beautiful hightlighters, and they come in a nice big pan! There is a lot of product for the price, and there are a few colors to choose from. The only thing I would suggest is that you wet your brush before using, because the pressed/baked nature of the highlighter makes it hard to get out of the pan and on to your face
Michelle P.
Weatherford, TX
This is a beautiful highlighter, especially for the price. It is good for a more subtle makeup look, like for work. I have normal skin and it stays fine on top of foundation but it struggles on top of setting powder. I would recommend this to others. I think I paid $3.50 at ulta? And you can use the ulta coupons for this brand.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
This is my favorite highlighter ever! For the cheap price, the color payoff and quality are amazing. Plus the pan lasts months and months! I love a big bold shimmery highlight and this gives it better than any other brand. I use it on my cheeks and nose.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlight. For only $6 it is so worth it, it's very pigmented. Does not have glitter in it just a high pigmented color to give you a serious highlight. Very good for layering as well somedays I do a subtle look sometimes I do a heavier look depending on where I'm going. Worth it!! They have a few different shades I use the pearl.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.