BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Marissa N.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is a great product. It's a very blinding highlight which I love. It's smooth when applying and doesn't draw attention to any imperfections. My only con is that the packaging is very cheap.
Valerie M.
Northridge, CA
This highlighter is like the British version of the Wet n Wild mega glo highlighters. Their price is unbeatable and very pigmented! The shine level is high and it is very easy to apply! If you love strong highlight, this is the one! I am so glad I don't have to order it on the UK site and just get mine at ULTA. Saving money from shipping :P
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Only at ULTA!

Radiant Lights: This unique lilac shade will brighten up your cloudiest days and make you look Radiant. Perfect for fair to medium skin tones.
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg, NY
I like this for a subtle highlight but it's not super poppin. If you want a bold highlight i don't know if I would recommend this but it's very pretty for a subtle glow.
Libby M.
Fortville, IN
Provide a nice reflective sheen, but also a very chunky formula. The glitter in it can be seen on top of the skin and often makes pores look larger. I wish that they'd make the formula smoother, then this would be a great product!
Jasmin B.
I love this highlight so much! this is in the shade " Peach Lights " this highlighter is super pigmented, I received this baked highlighter from my sister, it's also very affordable, I will definitely recommend this product to anyone. the shade is called "Peach Lights " I'm telling you try it, u will love this baked highlighter forever.
denise l.
Not the best. To make the product stand out, you have to scratch off the top surface first then only will the product show. After that the payoff is good but not great.
Jessica L.
Jenison, MI
Swoon!!! These are so fricking beautiful. I bought these at ulta on a whim and I figured for the low cost if they were duds it wouldn't be a huge loss. Oh my stars. They are hi beam amazing. I use them on my face but also love to dust lightly on my collar bones to bring out the pixie shine within. Buy them. Buy them right now. RIGHT NOW.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is my first product from Makeup Revolution and I’m really glad I decided to get it!! It’s super smooth and soft to the touch, it blends really nicely, its really pigmented, and it’s really REALLY highlight-y. I have the shade “Golden Lights” and it’s such a beautiful shimmery gold color that would be perfect for almost any skin tone. I definitely recommend trying this highlighter!
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR
I just recently purchased this highlighter, and I'm in love. I use it with every look just for a finished and feature defining effect. It's such a great quality for its price, and has pretty decent pigment. I own Peach Lights which kind of gives off a pearly purple dewy glow, it looks gorgeous on the skin.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.