BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Elizabeth V.
Los Banos, CA
This product is very pigmented so beware. I on the other hand love how pigmented it comes out and the price is perfect. It comes off a bit powdery but whenever I mix in a bit coconut oil it gives an amazing natural glow. I use this product whenever I want a healthy glow or when I just am lazy to do any eye makeup but still want to be slaying.
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I was finally able to pick this up and couldn't be more please with my purchase. It does look like it may be a little chalky but when you swatch it, it isn't at all. The product glides beautifully over the skin and lives a gorgeous highlight, its not glittery or shimmery just leave your skin with a beautiful luminous glow. I am totally interested in the other shades as well. I only purchased Radiant Lights.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
O.M.G!! Highly highly recommend you guys!! These pretties are soooo pigmented and beautiful on the skin. I bought 2 and one gives a intense highlight, while the other gives a natural glow from within finish 😍😍 Btw these are ONLY $6!! If you are looking for a stunning highlight but on a budget go buy these right now 😊 lol
Sara C.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Love this!! I was honestly so surprised by how much I liked this product because of the affordable price tag! It looks so high quality on my skin! I would recommend this for any skin tone!
Dani R.
I just purchased this yesterday and I'm already in love! It is super affordable and the quality is fantastic. They have a nice variety of highlighters but I particularly love the shade "Radiant Lights". It is gives a very natural and warm glow to everywhere you apply it. It works perfectly with my fan brush as well as my finger. I will definitely be purchasing this again
Alisa C.
Walker, LA
5/5 stars!!! If I could do more I would! This highlight is so awesome! It goes on so smoothly and I feel like a model stepping out on a runway every time I wear it! Such an amazing shimmery finish to it.
Marinela O.
Casselberry, FL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
These highllighters are very pigmented! One swipe and you are good to go! I only havve Golden Lights but want to try the others to see how they look. Very much worth the price!
Nicole S.
Hickory, NC
OMG. I am always looking for bargain, and this is one!! This product is awesome for the price. I just recently started using highlighters and this product has great coverage without being too heavy. I love the packaging because I like to see the actual product inside. I wish it was a little easier to open, but I can't even complain because it's so great. I've already gone back for more shades and will definitely be buying again.
Sarwin Q.
When I first bought this highlighter about year ago, I thought it was good but not great or amazing it does get the job done,it's good for the price. The only problem with product is that the top break after a weak and after using it the product got very powdery.
I won't buy this again just because I have better ones and that I love but your on the budget and want something that is good and works then this will work for you.
Nate G.
Los Angeles , CA
Best mass cosmetics brand highlighter EVER! SUPER pigmented. Beautiful colors! A little goes a long way! Will last a lifetime! And a great affordable price at only about 7 bucks or under. Peach and golden lights are my favorite! And the newer nude highlighter that comes in a huge pan is awesome too! So many great products! I love makeup revolution London ❤🔥💦👌
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.