BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Kaylynn P.
Vancouver , WA
Love this highlight sooo much. Looks beautiful alone, or on top of a liquid highlight. Lasts all day, I have shade radiant lights. Not glittery, just bright! Would recommended and would repurchase
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
UNBELIEVABLE!! This is an absolute STEAL! There isn't a better highlighter in this price range. Quality of a high end highlighter. I have this in golden lights and radiant lights. Radiant lights is subtle and golden lights is your classic white with a bit of gold. Radiant lights is what you want if you're looking for HEAVY STROBE. Both colors I have a buttery soft with limited fall out.
Mandi D.
Temple
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
Golden lights was my very first highlighter and it's still one of my faves! It has a great shimmer and a slight gold undertone(but not enough to look strange on cool tone skin). I loved it so much that I had to go and get the Radiant Lights shade as well! The Radiant Lights isn't as bright/light reflecting as the Golden Lights shade but it is buildable. It's not a strong pink so it doesn't look like you are using blush as a highlight. For $6 each you can't go wrong! You get a lot of product that is a really good quality.
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
I first found this affordable brand in my local ulta and fell in love with their packaging and amount of product for a low price. The color I got is the rock on world one it's on the golden side and is very beautiful on brown skin. Very smooth & pigmented
Lori S.
Mountain Home, AR
This is my go to highlighter when I'm not wanting way to much, but I want to glow just enough. It gives a little bit of shimmer. It isn't very pigmented so I do have to swipe a few times. I do use this almost daily I love the shimmer it has. It's worth the buy if you are on a budget and want to glow.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I see this every time I come in to Ulta and I finally picked it up and let me say I am happy that I did! I have mine in 'Peach Lights'. It's a pretty pink color and it pops! I only paid $6.00 for it and I think that is pretty affordable for a highlighter. I am in love with the color and the way it looks on my skin. I think it's perfect for any type of makeup look and skin tone! I will be picking up more! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new highlighter and you love baked highlighters! I am so glad I added this to my highlighter collection.
Kayla C.
This does not have many reviews and it should! best highlighter I've used my entire life, the pigment is wonderful, it stays on all day, it does not look powdery! I have tried a lot of highlighters and i go to this one first i used it on my cheek bones, and on my eyes sometimes, and also as a brow bone highlighter. If you do not have this you need it!
Megan G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
These are great drugstore highlighters.  They go on subtly but are very build able.  I only gave it 4 stars for a couple of reasons.  1) The packaging.  I have the HARDEST time getting these things open.  The last time I even went to use them I threw them back in the drawer because I just couldn't get it open!!!!!!  2) The pressed design.  Isn't it a little......weird looking?  No bueno.  Don't like it.  But overall, I like the product-just a few design flaws.
Sara C.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Love this!! I was honestly so surprised by how much I liked this product because of the affordable price tag! It looks so high quality on my skin! I would recommend this for any skin tone!
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I was finally able to pick this up and couldn't be more please with my purchase. It does look like it may be a little chalky but when you swatch it, it isn't at all. The product glides beautifully over the skin and lives a gorgeous highlight, its not glittery or shimmery just leave your skin with a beautiful luminous glow. I am totally interested in the other shades as well. I only purchased Radiant Lights.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.