BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Kayla C.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is beautiful! It’s light enough for my skin, with a hint of gold in it. It is easy to apply and blend out, and is super long lasting. It is also inexpensive.
Ronnie R.
Roseville, MI
This is the first highlighter I ever bought in my life, and I am completely in love with it. It goes on smoothly and is very highly pigmented. I prefer the Golden Lights shade for my dark skin tone. But the others are just as great. It's super affordable and works like magic. (It looks like magic too haha). I recommend it to all the makeup lovers out there looking for a cheap, but good quality highlighter.
Dawn T.
Lone Star, TX
I'd rank these right up there with the high end highlighters. They super pigmented and super shiny. Great choice of colors. I usually apply with brush or finger. Own golden lights, peach lights and rose gold lights. Peach pops with peach, orange and coral makeup looks, gold is great for any look and rose gold really pops with pink, nude and brown looks. Highly recommend adding these to your highlighter because I don't feel you can miss with the affordable price.
Crystal A.
Kissimmee, FL
Diamond in the ruff...I know people have a love hate relationship with this highlighter but I LOVE it!!!! I have the one in golden lights and I couldn't be more obsessed. First off, the price point alone is amazing and you have the option to use it dry or wet depending how intense you want your highlight. I love to beam so I do over do it a bit but it give the most perfect glow. Worth every penny to me!!!
Myra G.
Shannon, MS
This is my favorite highlighter because it gives highlight without intense color. It has a very shimmery finish. I like the champagne color best vThe cost is great.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Decent. Not my favorite and wouldn't repurchase due to the fact I didn't feel like the pigment was that great PLUS I've in LOVE with the other makeup revolution highlights in a heart shaped contained such as "summer of love" "goodness of faith" those are beautifully pigmented and truthfully they put these baked highlights to shame. Invest in makeup revolution other highlighters and I promise you won't be disappointed, don't waste your time on these.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
These drug-store Highlighters are beautiful! I have golden lights and peach lights, and the consistency and color pay off is great in both! Not chalky and blend beautifully. Golden lights is more of a white-Gold, and peach lights is more of a pink.
Shae S.
Glendale
Review for: Golden Lights more...
this highlighter is one of the most blinging and pigmented highlighters i’ve ever used i️ love the golden undertones it has in it it makes it such a unique color!
Macie T.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
My first highlighter I bought. I got it at Ulta because it was so pretty I couldnt resist. I was not dissapointed! It is sooo pretty and easily appliable. I would recommend as a first highlighter. Would buy again!
Jolie K.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
It is for sure a more natural looking product. It is easy to blend out and buildible. Is has a shimmery finish. This is okay for dry skin but I don't know if it would hold up for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.