BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Abbey J.
Rollingstone, MN
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This product is great! It's super affordable and it's really bright. I use it every day that I wear makeup and it never fails to disappoint, especially for the price!
alyssa c.
This product is amazing especially for how affordable it is. Love this highlight so much. I definitely recommend it, especially if you like a very poppin' highlight.
Gizelle O.
Not as good as a Becca Cosmetics highlighter but didn't expect that from a lower end brand to work as good as a high end brand. Price range is great for the results!
Eden M.
This is a really pretty highlight and shows up decently on my pale skin. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last throughout the day. It is good for the price.
lisa s.
I love this highlighter is my absolute favorite! It's pigmented you can later it to look like a glowing goddess or use a loosely packed brush for a more natural look
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Wowza. I bought 2 different shades of these highlighers when I saw them at Ulta because they looked so pretty and pigmented. I was SHOCKED at how amazing they are. Compared to anastasia glow kits and colourpop highlighters, these shades are just as great - if not better. If you want a super shock highlight for a night out, I recommend this brand for sure. I'm definitely excited to try all their other products too!
Jazmin V.
I was at Ulta and passed this. I saw it was only $6 so I decided to try it out since I am a highlight addict. Lol. I got Golden Light I think it's called and I was impressed especially with my olive skin tone!!! The glow is real with this one. If I want an extra glow I mix it with my Anastasia Glow Kit and a little setting spray on my brush and honey I'm glowing to space. One of my favorites in my make up bag now.
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
One word!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Baked highlight from @makeuprevolutionusa I swatched it and OMG!!! I can't even describe how beautiful it is!!! Ladies run to @ultabeauty and go get yourself one. I believe there are three choices. YES! I will be getting the other 2.
#BeautyLover87 #MakeupRevolutionusa #BakedHighlight #PeachLights #Makeup
Lisa G.
Holderness, NH
For the price I will give this highlighter 5 stars. It is the best drugstore highlighter I have bought so far. It doesn't compare to my BECCA highlighters but it is a good drugstore alternative. It is extremely pigmented and should be used with a light hand. I either apply it with my fingertips then blend it in with a Beauty Blender or I use a fan brush. It is extremely shimmery and has some small glitter particles.
Elexis B.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters are the only ones I use anymore. They last all day and keep me shimmering. I would recommend that users start with a little then add more as needed, otherwise the product has the tendency to overwhelm the face. It blends well when I contour and doesn't leave any awkward lines. It does have a gold undertone, which goes well with my slightly tanner complexion. I would and have recommended this product, especially to those who want to experiment with highlighters before committing to more expensive alternatives.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.