BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
erika e.
Tyler, TX
This highlighter is not bad. For someone who wants a very subtle highlight, this is what you would want. I personally like it to be a little bit brighter than this but the product is made very well with good ingredients
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I am loving this vivid baked highlight! I have heard reviews that's it's slightly chalky, but this has not been my experience. I don't think it's as smooth as higher priced brands/products, however this is a complete steal for the price! This peachy glow has a pink and lavender undertone to it that just gets set off on my medium skin tone. I am so tempted to go back to Ulta and pick up a few more colors (I would love to try the more golden one). A total win in my book!
Jessica R.
Spokane , WA
Who doesn't love highlighters? I do, but let's face it I don't want to pile on my expensive highlighters every single day. Some days I just want a cheaper option to have on hand. This is a great one! I have this highlighter in Radiant Lights, and it is beautiful! It's perfect for my pale skin tone (I wear the lightest in most foundations), and gives me that subtle glow that we all crave.
Mason H.
I personally do not like this product. It seems like it will be a great highlighter in the package but I have tried applying it multiple ways and it doesn't apply well.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
I had high hopes but this doesn't swatch well. I tried different brushes and my fingers but nothing made this show up. Returned to Ulta. Going to stick with Anastasia.
Yasmin A.
Absolutely in love with these highlighters! I am highlighter obsessed, so whenever I see any for a good price, I have to try it. I heard a ton of good things about these and they truly are amazing! The vivid baked highlighters are very intense and silky smooth, while providing a gorgeous glow to the skin. The different tones for different skin tones is a plus and helps to enhance my complexion. I would definitely recommend giving this one a try!
Jewels G.
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
These Highlighters are really pretty. I love that for $6 you get a good product. They’re pigmented and show up on different complexions gorgeously. I apply it with a fab brush and it applies very well too. They’re buildable and natural looking as well. So depending on how much glow you want, you actually have the choice to be all out glam or natural. It’s perfect to use as an everyday highlighter. But be careful, a little bit does go a long way.

The only reason why it’s not the best highlighter is because it fades throughout the day. I’m not sure if it’s because of my oily skin or what but no matter what setting spray I use, it fades. Not the best thing when you want to look glowly or like a glazed doughnut all day.

Good product though just others out there that are better.
Mallory T.
Manhattan , KS
This highlighter is so so so amazing! The pigmentation and color payoff is insane and gives my face the right amount of glow. As a powder, it's easy to blend and doesn't feel super heavy or chalky. It is very pigmented and the price is great. I get so many compliments when I wear this and have recommended it to everyone. I use it on my face and sometimes in the inner corners of my eyes. I have it in the shade golden lights.
Jazmin C.
I bought this Highlighter a couple of weeks ago with a haul from Makeup Revolution and I must say I am so impressed. The pigmentation is nice but to me this Highlighter isn't peach toned at all, it's more of an icy pink highlight on my skin tone, but I love it nonetheless I own all 3 shades in this range and PeachLights is my most used :) for 6$ you cannot beat it The only reason it has 4 stars and not 5 is because I expected a Peachy/ coral orange Highlight, not and icy pink but I still love it
Madison M.
Makeup Revolution is my go to makeup brand. This was the first highlighter I ever bought and I love that it's sheer but yet pigmented on the skin! I like to put a little in the corners of my eyes to really make them pop!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.