BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
Literally the best highlighter! The perfect amount of shine. It feels light on your face great for my oily skin but I have used it on others. The price is perfect for a product like this!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This highlighter makes me regret the passed 3 years I have spent buying expensive highlighters.. so much regret.. this highlighter was only 6 dollars and is the best one I have ever had!!! I would compare it to Too Faced Candlelight one.. it's a definite dupe in my book.. but $6.. still can't believe what a steal this was considering how much I love it. It has like a gold shimmer to it and leaves you shining and glowing all day. I will be buying this one for as long as I live 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
rafaela p.
I love this bookmark so much. It's a real gold with few reflections, but not glitter I love because the sparkles on highlighters are a no, not for me. It is intense and highly pigmented. I recommend this for light and medium skin tones!
Jacqie M.
I was skeptical at first because of how cheap these were, but this is my favorite drugstore highlighter. It's not glittery and it gives such a nice strobe effect to the skin.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I have the shade in Golden Lights, and even though it looks bright in the pan, it doesn't end up looking ashy on dark skin. It's in between being a more sheeny type of highlight and a glittery one, which makes it versatile whether you like dramatic or soft highlight. Last pretty much all day on me, and I always get compliments when I wear this!
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I have the Golden Lights and I picked it up at Ulta. It has a beautiful dual chrome golden tint. If you like super natural highlight this product isn't for you but if you want to shine I recommend this.
julia s.
Kansas City, MO
I have the peach shade of this and i love it. this is the best cheap highlighter on the market. i love love love the color and shimmer it provides. the formula is definitely a bit more chalky than higher end highlighters like ABH or becca, but if you just get more product on the brush it's fine. i don't find it wears away over time or anything like that. if you can get past the slight chalkiness these are amazing, especially for the price. love the iridescent glow
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX
Good quality highlighter for a low cost it is very pigmented on the skin and blends pretty well for the cost. The undertones are more of a true gold. The cons I could think of is it feels pretty dry and not as soft as other highlighters I've tried. It can be found at Ulta because this company is based out in Europe.
Amber P.
Benson, AZ
Omg my favorite highlighter of all time. Radiant lights is amazing. Better than most high end highlights I've used. Isn't powdery and stays all day. Definitely one to get and try for the price!
Minnette F.
Pocono Pines
This is a beautiful highlight! It shows much better if you spray your brush with setting spray, then apply product to brush & tap onto your skin where you want it highlighted.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.