BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Was excited to try this product and purchased a few of the colors. Was not impressed by the lack of pigmentation and the texture of the product. Returned the product.
Melanie S.
I recently purchased the golden lights so I've been meaning to try this brand after seeing a lot of people loving their products. When I swatched this on my hands I fell in love with the color. The color pay off comes on as a white pearly with flex of gold glitters. This highlighter on the skin gives off a nice natural glow at first until you add more intensity depending on one's preference. I highly recommend this product because of the inexpensive price and the quality of the product.
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
Inexpensive highlighter that is easy to obtain in a store. What more do you need? Is it the best I've used in the price range? No, but it is still really nice! I own all three shades and I think that radiant lights is the most flattering for my light neutral but warm leaning skin. Golden lights is the most pigmented and smooth. Peach lights is really pink and is a bit lighter when trying to apply. I think they are worth picking up for sure, just have realistic expectations when you use them.
Dee S.
Blanchard, OK
I purchased a couple of these whilst I was visiting family in the UK this summer and whilst they're not something I use every day, they are amazing for the price. I paid £3 each for mine.
They are probably better suited for younger skin, due to the chunkier and more powdery consistency I find they do emphasise any texture or fine lines you may have.
I order a lot from their TAM beauty website as Ulta doesn't carry the full range and they're always adding some very good products to their inventory, it's definitely worth waiting for them to shop from the UK!
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA
This highlighter is gorgeous! It is so shimmer and reflective. I love the way t looks, and it lasts forever bu i does have a bit of glitter and so it is just the slightest bit chalky. I got the shade golden lights, and it is a very white gold color. I might buy it again, the only thing I dont like is it is a very stiff forula
Cristina G.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is the first makeup revolution product I’ve ever tried and I’m impressed. I’m still learning to love highlighters. This one has a very pretty pink undertone. It’s very pow and gorgeous. I love it!
Alex A.
Stunning formula that lasts as long as you need it to. Beautiful color selection gives so many options to enhance your makeup. Huge amount of product for such an affordable price.
Becca R.
Seymour, CT
This is the first highlighter I have ever used and I honestly love it! Obviously I don't much to compare it to as it's the only highlighter I've used, but I think it is really good. The pan is huge and I think the color is absolutely beautiful. I have it in the shade radiant lights! I didn't want to splurge on an expensive highlighter incase I didn't like how it looked, but it's great! Very happy with this purchase!
Samantha V.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
It is not my favorite by far. Nothing comes off on my brush so I had to scrape the first layer off to get any sort of pigment to my face and even then it is a natural highlight.
Hayden T.
I bought a palette from Ulta for $15 (that was definitely worth the price) that contained all three of the shades available. The first shade in that palette I barely use because in person it is very similar to the middle shade but the middle shade is better. However the other two shades are absolutely gorgeous and I recommend these highlighters strongly! They aren't glittery, they just have a to die for sheen on the skin that can be built up to however strong a highlight you wish. At $6 a piece these are an absolute must-have.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.