BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
This product is really unbeatable for the price and a very good 'beginner' highlighter if you're trying out contouring & highlighting for the first time. The shade is really, really beautiful. It definitely doesn't look like you're just painting on a white streak on your cheekbones, but it's a more subtle fine shimmer that looks divine in the light. The price is unbeatable, the payoff is great, and the quality is fantastic. Definitely pick it up if you're at Ulta and in the mood to try something new. :)
Caitlin P.
Corvallis, OR
Very luminous. Not glittery. Just a subtle warm glow! I have it in a rosy pink and it is so spring! Does not exaggerate fine lines ! Easy to make subtle or very noticeable! Super cute!
Monica S.
Draper, UT
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights more...
I love love love the formula of these!!! They're so blinding, and radiant lights is such a unique color, it's an icy pink and I don't have anything else like that
Yolanda M.
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It goes on smoothly, doesn't over expose textured skin, and gives the best golden glow. A little bit goes a very long way.
Christina C.
I really like this highlighter, however I think I should have purchased a different color because the one I have isn't very flattering on my skin tone. These highlighters are very pigmented but can look chalky on your skin, so I suggest using some setting spray on a brush before applying this highlighter. It makes the color more vibrant and takes away the chalkiness! I would repurchase this product because it is a great highlighter, especially for the price.
Gabrielle b.
Rock spring, GA
An amazing highlighter with an amazing price tag. A bit powdery but every great highlighter I have is powdery. Even high end ones. Blinding highlight. I love it.
abby b.
The highlight on the left is Holographic lights, middle is Radiant lights, right is Golden lights.
I LOVE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS.
Let me just start off by saying "affordable". Very cheap but the quality is outstanding. Highly recomended! Told all of my friends about it and they all love it! They are very powdery which keeps it looking natural on your skin while at the same time making you look very classy. 10/10 would recomend buying!
Emma P.
Canton, OH
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I just recently got into this brand, and I do not regret it one bit. The glow that this gives you, can blind people from the other side of the street! I love it!
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is amazing and it's super affordable. Because our patio is great for the price and it's very reflective that can also be very natural when used over powder.
Kennedy W.
Canal Winchester, OH
Review for: Golden Lights more...
It gave a glow but I noticed that there were green specs in the highlighter. It just didn’t look good on my skin. The product itself was a little chalky. Overall it was a pass for me
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.