BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
Have this highlighter in the Radiant Lights, and I just got the Rose Gold Lights shade. I am obsessed. Both give a pretty glow with a VERY subtle shimmer finish. I've used Laura Mercier's matte powder highlighter for years, and I now prefer the $6 MR Radiant Lights because it has the same finish but looks a little more natural on fair skin. The Rose Gold blends seamlessly with your blush to give a very natural daytime glow.
Naya A.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This product is amazing for its price. It is a little subtle, but it is buildable which can be great for everyday wear. I will definitely buy more of this highlighter.
Alize R.
New York
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Great highlighter , I recommend this product,a con about this product you kinda have to scrape it at first but it’s great & VERY pigmented , VERY WELL to blend love it
Ruby C.
I recently started using Makeup Revolution at Ulta and I fell in love! All of their products run under $20 and they are great! These run at $6 each and I have them all! They have a golden highlight, a pearl highlight and a pinky peach highlight! They give off such a great color and are really vibrant! The packaging itself is great and I love the way it looks! There is a shade for everyone honestly. I have a medium/tan complexion and use all three to change it up my routine. Amazing pigmentation TRUST ME! You need them in your life!!!
Judy B.
This is a great highlighter for an affordable price. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I eouldnt say I was beaming but it is a natural flow from within type.
Renegade 🙌.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Love the tine on my skin not too dark but shines just as bright as a leading brand highlight. Its very creamy but has to be applied heavily for best shine but worth it
Allbany D.
I LOVE this highlighter. It's not too expensive, its got such a beautiful shimmer to it, and it isn't too harsh on oily skin. It lasts a very long time and doesn't fade. I would most definitely buy it again!!
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
These highlights are very affordable and have great payoff. They work well if you are fair skinned or darker skinned. They can be made to look more natural or built up.
Darlene A.
This is a great product for the price. They are kind of chalky but not too bad. They are very pigmented and blinding. It is long lasting and it does not have specks of glitter which I like.
Mindy D.
Bought this one a whim at Ulta when it was on sale for $3 and I was really surprised. It's really glowy. The one I bought was goldish. I didn't like it at first, because it poppef so much, but now I am loving it. Its really good, and its super affordable too.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.