BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Daria S.
Morgantown , WV
This product is drugstore price but performs like high end! It's not chunky nor glittery. It gives you that beaming glow with little effort and so easy to blend! I would definitely repurchase this product!
Autumn M.
Princeton, WV
Bought this item at ulta a few weeks ago. I thought I would really enjoy it and it looked so nice. It's more of a suddle highlight it is defently pretty but wish their was more to it I wouldn't but another one not what I was looking for
Asasia R.
Tampa
When I say pigmented, I mean PIGMENTED! This highlight gives real deal shine and the gold shade is stunning! That said, it is not glittery, which I love. It's a true highlight, not just glitter powder. Amazing product for a great price.
Madi W.
Buildable, nice color selection, finely milled, not too glittery has nice shimmer, very pretty on pale/fair skin tones, can get cakey over certain foundations. Would buy again.
Amber M.
League city, TX
These highlighters are pigmented but they are very chalky and kick up a ton of product. The product is very affordable and I guess worth it because on the skin it's better but the colors these highlighters come in makes it kind of hard to look natural with
Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Highlight is out of this world! So creamy and luminous while giving a pop of color thrown into natural without looking like a pink stripe on my face. It's so pigmented but not glittery. I love it so much
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Pretty when swatches but it's very pigmented when using makeup brushes? Maybe I just got a bad one or i don't have the right type of brushes but it is gorgeous & natural & doesn't make me look textured.
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I really wanted to love this highlighter because I've found some hidden gems by the makeup revolution line. For me it was too chalky and too much fall out I simply returned it.
Aseel A.

Found this cheap price Highlighter at Ulta for just 6$ so I decided to buy it . I was looking for the Golden shade but was sold out So I got the Radiant Lights It's like pearl kinda light pink shade .. works good on my light skin but it doesn't have a very good pigmentation, You need to use much product to show a strong glow , for the lasting become less during time but still give natural soft glow For me I like this product specially with that cheap price .. Just Can find At Ulta Beauty .
Clara H.
West Deptford, NJ
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
For the price of this product it leaves a great highlight and if you won't to really shine it builds easily. I believe the price is 7-8$ so for this product it is a good buy.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.