BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Daria S.
Morgantown , WV
This product is drugstore price but performs like high end! It's not chunky nor glittery. It gives you that beaming glow with little effort and so easy to blend! I would definitely repurchase this product!
Sydney N.
My favorite highlight! I've used two different shades, they both lasted quite a while and there's no chunks of glitter. Feels smooth on the face and always makes me feel pretty.
Jessica R.
Columbus , OH
I first used makeup revolution when I studied abroad in England, and I am so glad you can get it in the states at ulta though! These hilighters are so affordable and work great!
Bethany E.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
One of the best highlighters that I have tried. Gives a natural glow to the skin that doesn't overdo it. As i am writing this I am seriously questioning why I haven't gotten more. I will be making a stop to Ulta on the near future to do so!
Aldina M.
Boise , ID
I love this highlighter! I usually spray some setting spray on to the brush to get it to work better. It's a shimmery finish and last for a long time. I would recommend to everyone and they are inexpensive
Kassie M.
edinburg,texas
Is so pigmented and goes on so smoothly I swear they can see me from mars whenever I wear this absolutely love this!!!!!! Use this if you want to SPARKLE LIKE A DISCO BALL!!!!!!
Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Highlight is out of this world! So creamy and luminous while giving a pop of color thrown into natural without looking like a pink stripe on my face. It's so pigmented but not glittery. I love it so much
Karen O.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I really wanted to love this highlighter because I've found some hidden gems by the makeup revolution line. For me it was too chalky and too much fall out I simply returned it.
Asasia R.
Tampa
When I say pigmented, I mean PIGMENTED! This highlight gives real deal shine and the gold shade is stunning! That said, it is not glittery, which I love. It's a true highlight, not just glitter powder. Amazing product for a great price.
Autumn M.
Princeton, WV
Bought this item at ulta a few weeks ago. I thought I would really enjoy it and it looked so nice. It's more of a suddle highlight it is defently pretty but wish their was more to it I wouldn't but another one not what I was looking for
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.