BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Olivia H.
This is my favorite highlighter of all time it literally is so underrated and not like advertised well but this is one I use almost every day it is so pigmented and so good for Only 6 dollars and I highly recommending it I purchased mine at ulta
Grace L.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Okay this highlight is totally affordable. It can be a little chalky but it shows up so bright on the skin. I purchased it at Ulta. I want to go back and try more colors next time!
Cheyenne F.
These highlighters are great. They really make your face glow and the colors are beautiful. I will continue to buy these products and you should too! They last all day on your face
Chloe H.
Screamer
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My sis in law had ethos and I tried it was amazing it was very blinding and had a great shine to it also lasted a while and had a amazing formula recommend this highlighter to others
Alexis M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this highlighter in the gold and purplish shades. It doesn't have big pieces of glitter, so it looks more like a sheen. It can be a light sheen or u can build it up to blind.
Ariel D.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked the powder itself I did not like the packaging however. After a month of owning it the hinge broke on the compact. The product itself amazing the packaging was its downfall.
Deyanira V.
Cicero, IL
These highlighters are the bomb! They are so pigmented and beautiful on the skin for subtle and dramatic looks as well. They are also very affordable!! ❤❤❤ Favorite highlighters 👌
Summer M.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
HANDS DOWN THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER I HAVE USED. It is so pretty and easy to apply! It lasts all day long and the product itself lasts for a very long time. I was combination skin and it works very well for me!
Brigitte D.
Love, love, love! Very build-able highlighter. It can be very natural or very dramatic. This shade is very white, so if you shy away from intense highlight it might be better to go with the rose gold shade.
Jaclyn G.
olive hill
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely one of the best highlights I have ever used . They are so creamy and vivid . The highlights catch sunlight and literally glow so bright it is crazy . They can be shimmering but I love it !
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.