BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
These are very intense highlighters. They are slightly chalky, but they're cheap in price. Only thing I would change is that they're made in China, so some ingredients could be unknown.
Tam N Ron A.
Tulare
This highlighter is gorgeous! I was definitely impressed. It is not chalky (I was expecting this because of the price) but it gave a beautiful glow. The only draw back is the packaging.
Kelsey C.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter gives such a nice glow! It has pretty pink undertones and isn’t too in your face. I have combination skin and it’s great. Super easy to apply and stays glowing all day.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
It's a major glow highlight. You can see this from a mile away. It has some fall out but for the price it's worth it. I recommend this and alot of other products from makeup revolution.
Olivia C.
Color: Peach Lights

Beautiful pink champagne color, perfect glow, honestly for a 6 dollar highlighter I thought it would be a bad product and surprisingly it's better than most high end highlighters I've tried! Definitely recommend!
Ashley P.
Kannapolis , NC
Favorite highlight! Can't get it enough of it. It doesn't take much to show up & it lasts for hours. It's has a yellow tent to it but is very shimmery. I would definitely buy it again.
abby! 🦋.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This was the first highlighter I bought and it didn’t give me the glow I wanted. If you want a super subtle glow, it’s great, it just doesn’t stay on long. I recommend the Sleek Make Up highlighter palette instead!
Lydia B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is such a good highlighter and it's so well priced. Crazy pigmented and several different shades. Absolutely love it. I would buy this again in a heart beat
Kelly W.
The glow from this highlight is so nice and definitely a great value for the cost! It works really well on my pale skin and I'm sure it would give a beautiful iridescent gleam to darker skin tones.
Holly C.
North Augusta, SC
Great product! It's buildable and even a little goes a long way! It stays on forever, even in summer heat. I bought Peach Lights, and I'm in love with the color- just pink enough to show up with a gold undertone.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.