BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
I loveee this hightlighter soo popping and noticable with one layer it made a big different on my face. I now buy these and threw my older ones away that i had to apply on my face more then 3 times
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
Okay so I have the pink highlight one and I honestly don't know how to feel about it because i like a gold highlight and that's what I usually have. So it's different but honestly such a pretty look. I plan on trying the others.
Olivia L.
I loved the pigmentation of this product and the way it brushed onto the skin. It had a pale yellow gold undertone which enhanced my skin complexion. It is a dupe to the NARS highlighter!
Katelyn G.
Paducah, KY
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter. You can use a little or you can build up to how much sparkle you want. I've used this highlighter for about 6 months and I still have the same compact.
Ilka E.
Sarasota Florida
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
It’s not bad for how cheap it is but I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s really cakey and doesn’t stay on. It’s also quite sheer. I find it only stays on with a good setting spray. I’m not going to but it again.
Haley P.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
For the price it’s a good highlighter. It’s definitely buildable especially if you spray some setting spray on your brush then apply! It does the job definitely and I would recommend especially if you have a budget 😊
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS
This highlighter is for who really wants to shine! This will not go unnoticed. When I wear it I get so many compliments ! It blends super well and is so pigmented! Would totally buy again and would like it in some different shades.
Ashlyn D.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is pretty good. I like the pigment but if you're looking for a dewy finish this product isn't for you. It's basically all sparkles but it works once you get the hang of it
Erika H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
The holographic shade of this baked highlighter is beautiful. If you want to look like a glowing mermaid this is the highlight for you. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Adrika H.
I absolutely love this highlighter. The powder is so smooth and creamy. Its not glittery at all and glides on the skin. I love peach lights, it looks like almost a duo-chrome. Its very long lasting and has that wet look on the skin. It can slightly emphasize texture.I would recommend this for everyone.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.