BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Julia C.
Long Beach
Honestly, the only powder highlight I use. This can be applied anywhere from subtly to over the top, Insta highlight to the gods. Wears forever, looks good all day, doesn't really cause a lot of increased texture on the skin, which is a problem I have with highlight
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
This is a buildable highlight with a decent amount of pop. You can use a small amount for a subtle highlight and build to your desired effect. For the price point of around $8 I think it's a good deal.
Julisa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Amazing Highlight! I love the pigmentation and how you can build up to your desired intensity :) It's also very long lasting! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters Golden Lights
Shardé M.
I think this highlighter is more on the settle vivid glow. I got the color Golden Lights because I read it was good for dark tones. It definitely shows but I would wear this during the day instead of the night
Kaitlyn G.
These highlighters are a dream come true. At such a low cost, I didn’t have high expectations, but these highlighters blew my expectations out of the water! I ended up buying every single shade because I loved them so much. They are so pigmented and a little goes a long way. I get so many compliments on my highlight, it truly is a boost to my self confidence.
Allison S.
These look a bit gritty, but for the price I love their highlighters!!!!! I have this shade and the golden reflective shade. This one is less shiny and blinding, but it leaves a super cute sweet, pink shade!
Christina G.
Spring, TX
I think people sleep on Makeup Revolution they are amazing and cheap!! The pigment is amazing and they have so many colors to chose from that will suit any skin color! I highly recommend them!!
Desirae V.
Las Cruces, NM
This highlighter is soooo gorgeous! It is also perfect for any eye look! I got mine in 'golden lights' and I absolutely love it to finish off my makeup look! It's very easy to apply and I would definitely buy more than one!
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Color pay off is ok. It really depends on what type of look you are going for. If you want a slight glow this is great. If you are looking to shine to the gods it will leave you wanting more.
Krystal A.
These highlighters are gorgeous. My favorite is radiant lights. It's a subtle sheen, not metallic but it's great for everyday wear. It blends out easily and gives you a lit from within glow.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.