BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Andrea B.
Los Angeles, CA
The product itself is amazing very pigmented and a beautiful peachy pink color, I have combination skin and I found it works good on me, very hard to apply with my brush for some strange reason. It my beauty blender does miracles.
alexis l.
charlotte, NC
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE I love this highlight I use a fluffy brush I think it works better than a fan brush it you try using a liquid highlighter and then this you will be GLOWINNNN FOR DAYSSS
sunflower d.
Miami, FL305
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Love the hightlights just like the makeup revolution products in general. Very easy to blend . Blinding but not too much! Long lasting! And very beautiful in the inner corners of the eyes. I would recommend
LaTrecia O.
Houston , TX
Very pretty and very inexpensive only $6.00. If your looking for a great baked highlighter that won't break the bank give it a try. You can go sheer with this or build it up, looks nice either way!
Alissa A.
Lemme talk about this highlight for a second. First of all it's not only cheap, but it is VERY good quality. It is very pigmented and is my all time favorite highlight. I have only used Golden Lights so far but I want to buy the others. Golden Lights looks white in person but in certain lights and on the face it looks gold which is very good for summer time looks. I've have this product for about a week or two but the wording/print on the front is starting to wear off, but I don't mind because it doesn't affect the quality :)
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
I love this brands pricing along with the great quality. These highlighters are simply beautiful. Gives me a nice subtle glow that I'm looking for and easily blendable.
One of the best drug store highlighters! It actually highlights my fair skin and doesn't leave just a stripe of pigment like some highlights do. There's a bit of fall out but I don't mind because of how good the product is!
Jamie G.
Monrovia, CA
This highlighter is the perfect touch to every look. I have the shade golden lights. Its gold shimmer is to die for ! there isn't any hint of pink/rose its pure gold/yellow undertone
Victoria R.
POPPIN', that's all I really have to say about this line of Makeup Revolution highlighters. They have a shade for everyone from the palest to the darkest. We all could shine bright like diamonds!
Mary T.
Yuma, AZ
Makeup revolution vivid bale highlights are BOMB ! Very inexpensive and work a just as good as any high end brand. You want a glow that can be seen even in the dark.. then get this highlighter !
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.