BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Craig M.
Vista, CA
This is a very nice highlighter at a great price and is constantly sold out, because it's really good, it's nice and natural compared to being so strong as others and is very build-able and blend-able
🌻Myia K.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Is a great highlighter, but is just too light for my complexion. It was very pigmented and you could see my glow from miles away, but was just to light for my liking. Won't recommend for darker toned people.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
I have the shade golden lights. This is by far my favorite highlighter. It is build-able. It gives you that perfect golden glow without too much sparkle. This is totally worth the $6 ulta charges for it
Christina D.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this! More subtle highlight but I love the iridescent effect. Very affordable brand. If you spray your face with a setting spray and put this on before it dries you can get a intense highlight.
Rhonda L.
You can't beat these highlighters for the price. These are amazing and very pigmented I have a neutral undertone but tend to gravitate to the Champagne color. I definitely recommend these for everyone.
Kirstin R.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Honestly this highlighter works, it does. It's very powdery and looks a little chalky on the skin. On top of that this is not peach it is white with cool pink tones. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Gianna B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
A staple in my makeup routine! It's really pigmented. This highlight is BEAUTIFUL! Give a shimmery finish, and lasts all day! I never have to reapply this highlight. I will definitely be buying again!
Leticia G.
Burien, WA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This highlight looks and feels dry and the packaging is very cheap but this is by far one of the best highlights ever. Although it's white it has gold undertones and it makes your skin look so glowy. This is such a blinding highlight!
Adriana N.
California
This was literally my first time trying out baked highlighters and I love it he gives you that shimmery flat finish it's good for oily skin cry skin and combination skin sheer and pigment perfect I would really recommend this to others
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
These highlights are some of the most beautiful, lovely highlights I've ever tried, and at the tiny price point, they're more than well worth it. I find that I don't wear these AS often as my high end ABH highlighters, but I like them just as much. They're really comfortable, blendable, and they're not too overpowering. If I had to compare them to anything, I would say that they're a pretty good dupe for the Too Faced highlights, and in my opinion, better because of the price. They perform the same, they show up the same, they're all great. (Don't let the bright pink one fool you, it's actually really subtle on the face!)
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.