Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
Review for: Matte Lights more...
I bought this because I have really pale skin and I wanted something super light so it would show up but without a bunch of glitter. This product fits that criteria, but it barely shows up on my skin. Brushes, even with fix+, just lose most of the product. The best effect can be achieved by building it up with your finger, which I did in this picture. This is really chalky and goes all over the place when I put my brush in it. I won’t be repurchasing this shade again, but might be willing to try the other varieties since the price is so good.