Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters

Is it very shiny or is it more of a matte pressed powder ?
Is this product any good?
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters How do you Apolo this produce in your face?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters!
Product Highlights
this product gives a natural glow to the face and is really affordable as well in reviews
...and leave a beautiful glow to the skin. i do think they're a little bit powdery, but considering the low price i don't mind too much.in reviews
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Matte Lights
This highlighter is terrible! It’s hard, chalky, and has no reflectiveness... which is the point of a highlighter! It’s the opposite of buttery. Instead of looking like a soft glow on the skin, it looks like chalk dust. I do NOT recommend. Unless I have a defective one... but if they are all like those stay away!
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by Violet C.
These highlighters are really good, they’re very settle but buildable. I have the shade “golden lights” and it looks white, but one you apply it to your face it gives you a settle gold glow. I don’t recommend using this product Wet, because it can become pretty chunky, but it’s perfect for an everyday settle glow. The packaging breaks easy though if dropped so be carful! MAKEUP REVOLUTION Highlighting Face Powder Vivid Baked Golden Lights
Mattie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first highlighter I have ever used and I love it! Very subtle, which I like, but still adds the shine a highlighter should! Will be a repeat customer!
diaced C.
Worth, IL
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by diaced C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peach Lights
I love Makeup Revolution & the fact that it’s so affordable is a plus. The Vivid Highlighters are my go to highlighter for daytime looks. It gives more of a natural glow, so nothing super blinding, but buildable. The only negative is the packaging, it’s sort of cheap. The screws on the back holding the cap break easily, this happened to 2 of my highlighters. But I will give it 5 stars for the product itself. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
lynneth M.
Stone Mtn, GA
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by lynneth M.
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by lynneth M.
Oh my gosh I just love how shimmer these are! You can adjust how much glow you want by using a little, or a lot! Golden lights is my favorite, I love the warm golden tone! It's also a lot of product so it will last a very long time!
GABRIELA D.
New caney , TX
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by GABRIELA D.
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by GABRIELA D.
This highlighter is not playing, it’s amazing how it glows, it’s very easy to blend and the color it’s so bright and beautiful, it’s super easy to apply and it gives you that glow for all the night, i truly recommend it.
Katie S.
Fresno, CA
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by Katie S.
Review for: Radiant Lights
My sister gave me this Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters in the shade Radiant Lights as a gift. I wasn’t sure if I would like it at first, because it is a lilac/lavender like shade and seemed unusual to use as a highlighter. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually did like it! The shade is unique, but the light purple tint is really quite flattering and adds a beautiful highlight to the high points of your cheeks. I want to try the other shades in the collection and love the affordability of this brand in general! It is a great product for the price and applies smoothly and works well with a brush or your fingertips.
Katie H.
Stevens Point, WI
I love a super glowy and crazy highlight so when I saw these in Ulta for $6 I had to get one. I got Peach Lights and it is a gorgeous color. It has pink undertones and kind of a duo chrome look. It is crazy pigmented and I love applying it over the Lore'l Tru Match Lumi in Ice. The pair looks amazing together if you love a crazy and bright highlight. You can't go wrong with the price for the amount of product you get.
Michelle D.
Northglenn, CO
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters uploaded by Michelle D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Radiant Lights
Another decent highlight that wont break the bank. I found you have to apply a few layers to really build it up on your skin! Always use a wet brush for better results!
Jennifer R.
Rutland, MA
This is affordable and great color payoff. Definitely one of the better illuminators on the market.

461 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sabrina C.
il y a 6 mois
Melyssa I. il y a 5 mois
with a small brush (usually called highlighter brush) you apply it above your cheekbones, up to your blush, in the inner corner of your eyes, cupid bow, nose
Jasmine W.
london
il y a un an
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters would you recommend this product?
Daria B. il y a 10 mois