BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

For the first time Makeup Revolution has combined shimmer and matte shades in a series of exciting limited edition Salvation Eye Shadow Palettes! No Unicorns were harmed, but their mythical beauty DID inspire this enchanting palette in Unicorns Unite. A magical assortment of lustrous jewel tones is a must-have for your makeup menagerie.

Benefits:

• 18 exclusive shades of super high pay off impact
  • A beautiful compact with large full size mirror for the first time in their series of palettes
  • Palettes include 12 shimmer and 6 matte shades

• Which is better the Unicorn pallet or the Mermaid pallet?? 1 Answers
  • I have never seen this palette! Where do you buy it? What...2 Answers
  • I have never seen this palette! Where do you buy it?1 Answers
Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Salvation Eyeshadow Palette

Start your review of Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Salvation Eyeshadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really love this palette. the colour are so pigmented. really one of the best eyeshadow palette i've tried. " in 57 reviews
  • "love makeup revolution eyeshadows. they are so pigmented and greatand they are also so affordable. i use makeup revolution alot as they also blend really well" in 29 reviews
FAIRFIELD, OH
I like this palette a lot, though some shadows need to be built up, the shadows are easy to blend. The pricing of this palette is very affordable so anyone on a budget would not have a problem purchasing this good palette. You can easily go from a simple day look to a bold night look with no problem, just add a little shimmer and you are ready to be on your way for a night out on the town!
Brick, NJ
This makeup palette is pretty good, especially taking the price into account. The colors aren’t very pigmented (which is a bummer), but it actually packs on really nice with a wet eyeshadow brush or even your fingers. That’s the only way that I find you get true color payoff, otherwise it gets pretty patchy. Again, I had low expectations for these eyeshadows because they are really inexpensive. So I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are gorgeous, and the colors stayed intact even after dropping it once (or twice)
Las Vegas, NV
I got this from a friend and I was a bit wary due to being used to wearing neutrals all the time, but this palette has won me over! The colors are pretty, pigmented and easy to work with, they have enough to pick no matter your eye color and you get lots of fun results! This is great for me because we go to lots of conventions and fairy festivals, so I use it to have a fun time and go out of my normal safe zone! The formula isn't chalky and very smooth, easy to blend and the transition shades are nice, too! I'm very into this palette, but then I adore MUR in general!
Modesto, CA
It's an okay palette, it's not horrible but it's not great, the blending is good and the pigment is okay. The shimmers aren't anything like I wish they were, lots of pretty looks can be made though.
Billerica
I liked this pallet some of the shadows were very pigmented and easy to blend and then there are some that just had no pigment and tons of fallout and patchy looking but great value and I still use this a lot for some of the colors Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Salvation Eyeshadow Palette
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Paducah ky.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love any cosmetic product but this pallet is beautiful it do sent compare to alternatives this pallet has bright colors nothing to improve about this product I am a first time user I'm in love with it yes I would recommend this product to anyone
I bought this palette when Ulta was having a good sale last year and although I don't reach for it as much as I'd like to, it's still a favorite! It's full of fun colors and the pigmentation is amazing for the price!!
I purchased Makeup Revolution's Unicorns Unite Salvation Eyeshadow Palette at Ulta for a very reasonable $10.00. This was one of my first purchases from MR. The packaging is cute and durable with a nice sized mirror in the palette. Overall, the color payoff is very nice with the exception of a few shades. (True for most palettes) The colors are fabulous and are very on trend to use with the holographic vibe. 18 shades are included- 12 shimmer and 6 matte. Texture is pleasant, they blend nicely and are fairly easy to apply. A few of the lightest colors did work better for me if I packed them onto the skin with a brush instead of applying in strokes. Fall out was not a major issue and the shadow was durable during the day. Overall I think it is a great product compared to the cost. I do wish they would've included the name is the shades in the palette.

Ellijay, GA
I wanted to this palette to be my favorite so much! My husband got me Unicorns Unite, Welcome to the Pleasure Dome, and Run Boy Run (all palettes by Makeup Revolution) at Ulta for only $10 a piece!! The price point and great, and let me say it is definitely worth $10! I was expecting a little more pigment, since it boast to have bright bold color. For my skin tone, the colors in the palette looked completely different on me. The bright shimmer neon purple turned into a bronzed rose gold, and the blues were almost green. The colors were still pretty, it just wasn't the look I was trying to accomplish. Saying that, the palette is worth a purchase, and the other two I got by the same brand are fantastic! The mirror is big and the pans are a good size. I probably won't repurchase, but I will use them until they're gone!
Kissimmee, FL
Sutton, WV
I've seen this all over YouTube, but I've wondered if it really is amazing? The packaging makes you want to drop the money for it in a heart beat, but can it have an every day wear possibility?
Sylmar , CA
This looks beautiful. I haven't tried any makeup revolution eyeshadow palettes yet. I recently purchased some highlighters and their strobe powder. To be honest I wasn't very impressed. How are the eye products? Worth giving this one a try?
Windber, PA
How much is this palette and where could I buy it..?♡☆♡☆♡

Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Salvation Eyeshadow Palette

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email