MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesRevolution Beauty
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette

MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette

A jewel eyeshadow palette containing 8 spellbinding shades. A magical selection of colours to choose from; including playful pinks, graceful golds, compelling coppers, a light-hearted lilac and emerald green. Perfect for a brighter, fairy-tale, unicorn Halloween look. Think magical, mystical and mythical. Whether you want to create a low-key look or an extra AF look, this palette is fang-tastic for whatever Halloween look you want to create.

INGREDIENTS

SHADE 1: MICA, TALC, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491).

SHADE 2: MICA, TALC, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499).

SHADE 3: TALC, MICA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491).

SHADE 4: MICA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

SHADES 5,6: MICA, TALC, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN. [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 7 (CI 15850)].

SHADE 7,8: MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN. [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), ULTRAMARINES (CI 75470)].

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette!
Harley R.
Saint Thomas, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The pigmentations are amazing and the colors are beautiful! Plus to the mirror and pan size. #makeup #eyeshadow #pigment #revolutionMAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette
lex H.
Southaven, MS
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by lex H.
Purchased at: Sephora
sooooo pretty these shades are stunning. such pigment and glitter. easily blended and not very much fallout and the package is so simple and pretty.
Ms D.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so glad I picked this pallet up. I needed a bunch of glittery fun colors and that is literally what this is. Very reasonably priced and good product!
Kayla S.
saucier
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kayla S.
Omg! I bought this palette about a week ago now. And I love it! I searched it in the store and was like I have got to get this! It was only 10 bucks! And so worth it. The pigment is great! The colors are so beautiful on. Definitely a steal!
Julie R.
Oregon
I love this pallet the colors are so GORGEOUS. It stays on all day long & does not smear I wake up and it looks like I just did my makeup
April F.
Tyne and Wear , South Shields
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by April F.
I love the shades, have autumnal and half pastel. the mirror is a big plus and the size means a couple of the shades can be used as blush/highlighter. Unfortunately it doesn't come with an applicator.
m F.
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Under Your Spell Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by m F.
Paleta de sombras Under you spell en tonos rosas dorados y cobres. Muy buena pigmentación y fácil de aplicar. Duran mucho tiempo después de su aplicación. 8 colores con los que puedes realizar hermosas combinaciones. Muy buen precio y calidad. Lo malo que no viene aplicador.
Amy S.
My most favourite Halloween palette, beautiful colours very pigmented, love the packaging, wish it didn't get discontinued as it's so hard to buy please bring it back! Good value for money & price is brilliant. Highly recommend if you love pastel shimmer eyeshadows.
Monica D.
London
I often buy products from Makeup Revolution and they never disappoint. When I opened this pallet I was in love with the great quality mirror and the fun colours presented. This pallet was made to fit a Halloween concept however I use this pallet to finish off my eye looks on a normal basis. I did find that some of the shadows had more pigmentation than others. For example ‘bewitched’ that is a rich burgundy red has great pigmentation in comparison to ‘enchanted’. That being said it is good to see different levels of pigmentation for those who prefer softer looks.
Hana M.
Novi Pazar
The shadows are large.Because of the large size of the eyeshadows, they could also be used with a medium powder brush as bronzer, blush or highlighter.The second I saw this palette the song from the Buffy musical started playing in my head. I love it.

Looking for your answer?