BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 1 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shannon- Aaliyah O.
Leeds, Bramley
This is my everyday all over bronzer. It can be quite powdery but it does have enough pigment but not too much pigment to where you can't use it.

It is very Orange but because I'm mixed race it doesn't show that much. Wouldn't recommend if you are fair but would for mixed to tan skin tones.
Chloe C.
Wf9 1De
I swear by this bronzer, it's amazing for bronzing up the face, contouring and even on your body. It's just the perfect colour for me, it's a cool tone so you'd never look orange. I go in with a light hand and build up the product as I find this works better.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Fife
The size of the pan is the perfect size to fit a huge bronzer brush into, the colour is a really nice warm bronze, completely matte with no shimmer or glitter which is what attracted me to it, goes on with ease and no patches, blends out easy too
Darshana K.
Bangalore
Its a average bronzer.. I find this very close to my skin colour.. So no much different.. But people with lighter skin then mine can definetly make this work.. Over call nice product. As it as no fall out, blends well..
Ellie D.
Wallasey , Merseyside
A nice bronzer however it can go orange if used too much, just go light handed and it will look lovely! Would reccomend this and it doesn't go patchy, it's true to the colour and applies great, it's not chalky however it does have a lot of fall out in the pan
Lauren L.
Love this bronzer! It's bigger than I thought for the price (very cheap) and it's just amazing. It blends out so well and is a lovely matte colour!
Raquel A.
Barcelona
This bronze is very good,
I love Make Up Revolution, the quality is realy good.
Smells very very good
I love this tone of bronze, i love it!
Sophie W.
Newport , Essex
I love this bronzer for how much it is. I use this as my every day bronzer, and find it goes on well and blends in nicely.
Jayda J.
I use this bronzer at the moment every day. It's kinda ashy instead of red. So it makes your skin look really natural.
Susmita U.
london
It doesn't cost much.
I love this so much.
It applies very well
I recommend this to everyone
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.