BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product ...2 Answers
  • Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale...3 Answers
Kaitlyn V.
Wichita, KS
I use this one a lot. I wish I had gotten a cooler shade. I use this a lot to powder my have sometimes 😂
Brittnie B.
Ardmore
Pretty good bronzer just doesn't blend out as well as I'd wish! Best bronzer I've tried so far though!!!
Hayley h.
Gives me the glow look that I go for. My new favorite bronzer. Can't get enough. I bought two
Leslie C.
lake elsinore
Love it ! It is absolutely gorgeous indeed my summer look (: just try it on you all set to go
Sharon G.
I love this bronzer. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. I would recommend it to anyone.
Shona S.
Dorset
This is the first bronzer ever that I purchased. I thought it was fine to use and it blended really easily however it was very orange in colour and didn’t suit my skin tone. I thought it was quite good that I was able to find a matte drugstore bronzer as this is quite rare
Leanne B.
Great bronzer and very inexpensive!
Is a nice colour and doesn’t give you that muddy look. Blends in really nicely and sits well on top of foundation/concealer and doesn’t move it around. I have quite pale skin and this works great for me to bronze my skin up. It has no shimmer particles so can be used as a contour powder also which I do.
Comes with a cheap sponge which I don’t use, I apply with my real techniques blush brush.
Anaïs P.
Nep town road, Henfield
Oh my god this is the best bronzer I have ever bought. It’s really pigmented so you definitely don’t need a lot and it is SO easy to blend. I have pale skin which turns olive in summer and it has suited both skin tones. I would definitely buy it again
Kelsey B.
This is such a good bronzer as the tone of it is perfect for my skin! It’s not orange and it makes my skin looking healthy and bronzed. It’s a matte based bronzer which are my faves and I am repurchasing the bigger size!
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
It's officially my favourite bronzer, this is such a good bronzer for the price I was honestly shocked when I looked up the price because I got it in a gift set for christmas. It's one of those bronzers you can use for anything just a simple light bronzing around the face, or for full on contouring your nose and everything. Easy to blend, great matte finish and the packaging is good since it was so affordable, can't go wrong.
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
kayla d.
what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and would like to try new ones! Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is my fav!!
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.

back