BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sharon G.
I love this bronzer. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. I would recommend it to anyone.
Leslie C.
lake elsinore
Love it ! It is absolutely gorgeous indeed my summer look (: just try it on you all set to go
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
It's officially my favourite bronzer, this is such a good bronzer for the price I was honestly shocked when I looked up the price because I got it in a gift set for christmas. It's one of those bronzers you can use for anything just a simple light bronzing around the face, or for full on contouring your nose and everything. Easy to blend, great matte finish and the packaging is good since it was so affordable, can't go wrong.
Jess G.
Poors End , Grainthorpe
I use this bronzer daily, I feel as though it doesn’t last all day but it it great when you first apply. There is a lot of bronzer in the pan and it is very cheap (£3) from your local drugstore. I would recommend.
Andra M.
Constanta
I like this one, this is my go to for summer. It is really pigmented and it applies from powder to creamy consistence. Best for tan skin, mine is pale and it only suits me in the summer, that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars, because it is orange toned.
Nicole H.
I love this product! It is my go to bronzer. I am quite pale buy I find this bronzer to be brilliant on pale and tanned skin. For the price tag it out performs many highness products and I wouldn't purchase anything else now. Product is larger than it looks in the photo and well worth every penny!
Lucy K.
Canvey Island , Essex
Love this! Soo cheap bought for £4 from Superdrug and defo will be buying again. It's pigmented and perfect colour catered to various skin tones; I'm a lighter medium skin tone and it's a perfect shade for me but also works on my pale friends too also could defo build it for a deeper skin tone so caters to everyone. It lasts and doesn't texture or anything, love it!
Lindy R.
This bronzer is amazing. It is very pigmented and doesnt look orange when applied to the skin. The formula is super fine so a little goes a long way. Buildable if you want a darker bronze. The pan is huge so this will last forever. Matte in colour.
Bhavya M.
Pune
The pigmentation is brilliant. Makeup revolution does a fabulous job with its products from base to finish. The bronzer gives a beautiful structure to the face and gives that tan tone which blends in really well. Its a must try
lovemakeup 🤞.
presov
Would not say it’s a bronzer it’s too shimmering and way to orange even on deeper darker skin tones feel like it ruins the foundation underneath it and creates a rougher texture would not recommend there are better bronzers
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.