BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product ...2 Answers
  • Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shurell T.
Orlando, FL
So I absolutely love this bronzer.. Make me look like a goddess. It does last very long especially if you put a setting spray on top. definitely a must have
Rafa K.
I love this bronze. the product is cheap and quality. the color is beautiful and leaves the makeup wonderful. I recommend for whomever wants to spend a lot.
Maliyha C.
I love the way this made my skin pop. It really gave my face a nice finish. More for tan skin. It had more of a matte finish. Pretty long lasting
Marisa T.
This #bronzer is amazing!! I have relatively fair skin and this #bronzer makes me look very tanned! Such a perfect summer product!
Chloe L.
My favorite bronzer. Lasts a long time, very pigmented, blends perfectly and doesn't look cakey on the face. And, it is affordable.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is such a great drug store option for bronzer!! It adds the perfect color to my skin and is also great for contouring!
Kenz T.
Evansville
the one that i have is a little too dark for my skin tone but its still an amazing product to give your face a little color
Edith C.
San Antonio
I hit pan on this bronzer lasts months the warm color is beautiful in all skin colors even you can use it like blush
Alison H.
Bloomville, OH
I love this bronzer! You can get it at pretty much any drug store. It blends in with almost any shade of skin!
juliana f.
NNUNCA usei nada dessa marca mais ja ouvi bloqueiaa falar dela . Imagino que seja boa alguns produtos talvez
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
kayla d.
what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and would like to try new ones! Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is my fav!!
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.