BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 1 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nicole H.
I love this product! It is my go to bronzer. I am quite pale buy I find this bronzer to be brilliant on pale and tanned skin. For the price tag it out performs many highness products and I wouldn't purchase anything else now. Product is larger than it looks in the photo and well worth every penny!
Lucy K.
Canvey Island , Essex
Love this! Soo cheap bought for £4 from Superdrug and defo will be buying again. It's pigmented and perfect colour catered to various skin tones; I'm a lighter medium skin tone and it's a perfect shade for me but also works on my pale friends too also could defo build it for a deeper skin tone so caters to everyone. It lasts and doesn't texture or anything, love it!
Lindy R.
This bronzer is amazing. It is very pigmented and doesnt look orange when applied to the skin. The formula is super fine so a little goes a long way. Buildable if you want a darker bronze. The pan is huge so this will last forever. Matte in colour.
Eunice C.
Lynnwood
Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is one product I love so much,it’s one of my recent products. Love how it looks on my face and will recommend it to anyone to go get one n use,it’s worth buying it and am loving it😘😘😘
H.A.beauty1 H.
I really like this bronzer, it is a drugstore bronzer however it is very good I love the pigmentation of the bronzer is blends amazingly. It is very long lasting would recommend this to medium skin tones
Ulfatt B.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This is a really pretty bronzer. It's perfect for a summer glow. It applys so smoothly to the skin and has such a beautiful shimmer. It's very pigmented so I'd go easy on it but yes i would buy again!
Irina L.
As you can see from the photo this bronzer is something I use quite regularly. Although sometimes it may appear quite streaky, it really bronzes up my face and lasts long. There's a lot of product for the cheap price I paid.
Jasmina Z.
This is my first Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronzer, I have it for a whole year now, I hit the pan but there is still much product left. One of the most pigmented bronzers, very buildable, long lasting and matte. I just love its warm color. Very affordable drugstore bronzer. My recommendations.
Veneta J.
This product is absolutely amazing, I have had it for quite some time now and I must say it apples really nicely and is easy to blend however it is powder and does not give that super harsh look if that's what your looking for. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
Charlotte W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This product is fantastic, it is super cheap yet you get a great amount of product. The product itself has the perfect pigmentation, it's buildable but doesn't look too dirty or dark when you first apply it. For a long time this was my go to bronzer, I even sometimes used it to contour and I would definitely repurchase it again.
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.