BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
María G.
Este bronzer es muy bueno y barato. Deja un tono muy bonito, se difumina bien, sirve para hacer contorno, dura bastante. Yo tengo piel blanca y me funciona bien. Lo recomiendo, tendrás calidad por poco dinero.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Love this bronzer. It doesn't have to much of an orange tone for a drugstore product. Will try more of their products. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
Shurell T.
Orlando
So I absolutely love this bronzer.. Make me look like a goddess. It does last very long especially if you put a setting spray on top. definitely a must have
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm an urban decay fan, and I love this product! It's gorgeous when applied and I always get compliments! I would recommend it to anyone!
#BloomBadge
Maliyha C.
I love the way this made my skin pop. It really gave my face a nice finish. More for tan skin. It had more of a matte finish. Pretty long lasting
Marisa T.
This #bronzer is amazing!! I have relatively fair skin and this #bronzer makes me look very tanned! Such a perfect summer product!
Chloe L.
My favorite bronzer. Lasts a long time, very pigmented, blends perfectly and doesn't look cakey on the face. And, it is affordable.
Alison H.
Bloomville, OH
I love this bronzer! You can get it at pretty much any drug store. It blends in with almost any shade of skin!
juliana f.
NNUNCA usei nada dessa marca mais ja ouvi bloqueiaa falar dela . Imagino que seja boa alguns produtos talvez
Hayley h.
Gives me the glow look that I go for. My new favorite bronzer. Can't get enough. I bought two
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.