BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 1 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shurell T.
Orlando
So I absolutely love this bronzer.. Make me look like a goddess. It does last very long especially if you put a setting spray on top. definitely a must have
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm an urban decay fan, and I love this product! It's gorgeous when applied and I always get compliments! I would recommend it to anyone!
#BloomBadge
Maliyha C.
I love the way this made my skin pop. It really gave my face a nice finish. More for tan skin. It had more of a matte finish. Pretty long lasting
Alison H.
Bloomville, OH
I love this bronzer! You can get it at pretty much any drug store. It blends in with almost any shade of skin!
juliana f.
NNUNCA usei nada dessa marca mais ja ouvi bloqueiaa falar dela . Imagino que seja boa alguns produtos talvez
Hayley h.
Gives me the glow look that I go for. My new favorite bronzer. Can't get enough. I bought two
Sharon G.
I love this bronzer. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. I would recommend it to anyone.
Leslie C.
lake elsinore
Love it ! It is absolutely gorgeous indeed my summer look (: just try it on you all set to go
Susan C.
Anaheim , CA
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a HUGE Makeup Revolution fan. I'd been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer sample I got in a Play! box and LOVE it, then I saw this one for a fraction of the price (plus a buy one get one 50% off deal), so I picked it up. For around $5, what's the worst thing that can happen? I'll tell you: I have a new favorite bronzer! The color is exactly the same as the TF, but it doesn't have the chocolately smell. It's very pigmented, lasts ALL day, and the pan is HUGE so I can get my brush in it with ease! I can't recommend this enough!
Courtney H.
Birmingham
I've struggled for so long to find a bronzer that isn't too orange toned for me to porcelain skin, and not long came across this product! It is so pigmented, yet not too much if you know what I mean! This bronzer blends so so well and is just the right colour for pale skin! I would definately recommend and will be repurchasing as soon as I run out! So good for the price!
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.