BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and woul...2 Answers
  • Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Susan C.
Anaheim , CA
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a HUGE Makeup Revolution fan. I'd been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer sample I got in a Play! box and LOVE it, then I saw this one for a fraction of the price (plus a buy one get one 50% off deal), so I picked it up. For around $5, what's the worst thing that can happen? I'll tell you: I have a new favorite bronzer! The color is exactly the same as the TF, but it doesn't have the chocolately smell. It's very pigmented, lasts ALL day, and the pan is HUGE so I can get my brush in it with ease! I can't recommend this enough!
Emily B.
this product isnt really that good... it has a orange tint and looks clumpy. I would not recommend buying it ... makeup is an investment and you should not invest in this product.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is now my favorite drugstore dupe for Hoola by Benefit! It's the exact same tone and blends out so so well. It's such a smooth powder and it is so creamy! And the pan is huge! You're getting a ton of product!
Ane K.
omg this is THE BEST BRONZER EVERRRRRR!!!!!! long lasting and not so pricey, so build-able and easy to blend goes amazing with natural looks, blush and highlight. I'd definitely buy it again b.
María G.
Este bronzer es muy bueno y barato. Deja un tono muy bonito, se difumina bien, sirve para hacer contorno, dura bastante. Yo tengo piel blanca y me funciona bien. Lo recomiendo, tendrás calidad por poco dinero.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Amy W.
Best bronzer I've tried. Love the giant pan, and it works well on my fair skin. It blends in well with powder and foundation and never looks cakey. Goes well with a matte finish I typically like. Will definitely purchase again.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Love this bronzer. It doesn't have to much of an orange tone for a drugstore product. Will try more of their products. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
Shurell T.
Orlando, FL
So I absolutely love this bronzer.. Make me look like a goddess. It does last very long especially if you put a setting spray on top. definitely a must have
Maliyha C.
I love the way this made my skin pop. It really gave my face a nice finish. More for tan skin. It had more of a matte finish. Pretty long lasting
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
kayla d.
what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and would like to try new ones! Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is my fav!!
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.