BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product ...2 Answers
  • Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale...3 Answers
Ane K.
omg this is THE BEST BRONZER EVERRRRRR!!!!!! long lasting and not so pricey, so build-able and easy to blend goes amazing with natural looks, blush and highlight. I'd definitely buy it again b.
María G.
Este bronzer es muy bueno y barato. Deja un tono muy bonito, se difumina bien, sirve para hacer contorno, dura bastante. Yo tengo piel blanca y me funciona bien. Lo recomiendo, tendrás calidad por poco dinero.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Really lovely matte bronzer. Its not too orange and is a little more sheer, so its good for lighter skin tones as well as darker because its buildable. You get a huge pan, so it will last for a while. Overall, worth the $8
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
Love this bronzer! Gives you a stunning glow no matter what, it's a beautiful shade that anyone could pull off, it's easily blended and finishes nicely with any look. It's light and build able. Highly recommend
Rachel F.
Perth Amboy
I love this product this is such a great makeup to use I'm obsessed with it....... it looks good on all type of skin I really recommend what I don't like this some of the colors but i will always buy it again
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorite bronzer at the moment. It blends so easily and looks so pretty on the cheek. It's matte and has no shimmer at all. It's kind of warm toned but I love it! I recommend this to everybody.
Amy W.
Best bronzer I've tried. Love the giant pan, and it works well on my fair skin. It blends in well with powder and foundation and never looks cakey. Goes well with a matte finish I typically like. Will definitely purchase again.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this bronzer. I thought it was going to be to Orange but nope. It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. It blends so beautiful and feels so buttery.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Love this bronzer. It doesn't have to much of an orange tone for a drugstore product. Will try more of their products. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
kayla d.
what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and would like to try new ones! Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is my fav!!
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.