BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 1 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This is an amazing product! It goes on perfect every time you wear it. I have found the only con to be you are sparkly all day! It last all day and it is absolutely fantastic!! I would definitely buy it again!
Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
I love this because it gives me a glowing look without making my skin look orange like some bronzers do. This has easily become my favorite bronzer and it's affordable!!! Yes I would buy this again!
Amy W.
Best bronzer I've tried. Love the giant pan, and it works well on my fair skin. It blends in well with powder and foundation and never looks cakey. Goes well with a matte finish I typically like. Will definitely purchase again.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Absolutely love this. Very buildable. Great pigment and easily blendable. Love this for contouring and for adding all over warmth. Drug store priced and found in ulta. Definitely recommend
Alyx T.
Hands down, my favorite bronzer. Drugstore and high-end, I'm choosing this one the most. I have never been more pleased with both color payoff and blend-ability than with this bronzer. I find the color to be warm, but not orange and could be used for fair skin or built all the way up for deeper skin tones.
My one complaint would be that it doesn't have a mirror, but otherwise it is goregous. The compact is large, bigger than the palm of my hand, but that makes it so nice when using a big ole fluffy powder brush.
I couldn't recommend this product more. Super find on my part, especially since I only bought it to get free shipping!
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Love this bronzer! The color is so natural it's not too red or orange it's a really nice neutral that will look great on most skin tones! The texture is super creamy and blendable
Jessica G.
Belton, TX
This is my only bronzer I use. I've used it everyday since I got it MONTHS ago and I haven't hit pan. I'm not even close to hitting pan. I have Medium skin and warm undertones and it is perfect for me.
Emily B.
this product isnt really that good... it has a orange tint and looks clumpy. I would not recommend buying it ... makeup is an investment and you should not invest in this product.
Ane K.
omg this is THE BEST BRONZER EVERRRRRR!!!!!! long lasting and not so pricey, so build-able and easy to blend goes amazing with natural looks, blush and highlight. I'd definitely buy it again b.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Love this bronzer. It doesn't have to much of an orange tone for a drugstore product. Will try more of their products. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.