BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product ...2 Answers
  • Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Harli K.
Algona, IA
It’s pretty warm toned, but oh so beautiful as a warm toned bronzer. I’m pale and still like it. It blends awesome, and is great as a crease shade on the eyes too. I love this bronzer! 10/10 would recommend.
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorite bronzer at the moment. It blends so easily and looks so pretty on the cheek. It's matte and has no shimmer at all. It's kind of warm toned but I love it! I recommend this to everybody.
Heather A.
easley
Very good bronzer ! It’s a warm toned bronzer but not too warm to the point you look orange. It’s very blendable and looks very nice on the skin. I really recommend this bronzer! They have them at Ulta!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great bronzing palette. The pan size is HUGEEEEE and I don't think I'll be using all of it anytime soon. There is so much product and it actually blends very well for how inexpensive it is.
Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
I love this because it gives me a glowing look without making my skin look orange like some bronzers do. This has easily become my favorite bronzer and it's affordable!!! Yes I would buy this again!
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
Absolutely love this. Very buildable. Great pigment and easily blendable. Love this for contouring and for adding all over warmth. Drug store priced and found in ulta. Definitely recommend
Alyx T.
Hands down, my favorite bronzer. Drugstore and high-end, I'm choosing this one the most. I have never been more pleased with both color payoff and blend-ability than with this bronzer. I find the color to be warm, but not orange and could be used for fair skin or built all the way up for deeper skin tones.
My one complaint would be that it doesn't have a mirror, but otherwise it is goregous. The compact is large, bigger than the palm of my hand, but that makes it so nice when using a big ole fluffy powder brush.
I couldn't recommend this product more. Super find on my part, especially since I only bought it to get free shipping!
Jessica G.
Belton, TX
This is my only bronzer I use. I've used it everyday since I got it MONTHS ago and I haven't hit pan. I'm not even close to hitting pan. I have Medium skin and warm undertones and it is perfect for me.
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Love this bronzer! The color is so natural it's not too red or orange it's a really nice neutral that will look great on most skin tones! The texture is super creamy and blendable
Susan C.
Anaheim , CA
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a HUGE Makeup Revolution fan. I'd been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer sample I got in a Play! box and LOVE it, then I saw this one for a fraction of the price (plus a buy one get one 50% off deal), so I picked it up. For around $5, what's the worst thing that can happen? I'll tell you: I have a new favorite bronzer! The color is exactly the same as the TF, but it doesn't have the chocolately smell. It's very pigmented, lasts ALL day, and the pan is HUGE so I can get my brush in it with ease! I can't recommend this enough!
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
kayla d.
what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and would like to try new ones! Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is my fav!!
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.