BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 1 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amanda L.
I love this bronzer! It's so smooth and pigmented that you can use it for both bronzing and contouring! I use it for just contouring at the moment. No shimmer, matte finish. Just how I like it
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I just purchased this bronzer from Ulta and it has quickly become one of my favorites! I love the large pan size; I use a big, fluffy brush to apply this and this packaging gives enough room to coat my brush evenly. It applies so nicely; it's very smooth and blendable. It lasts all day on my oily skin and isn't too orange. The price is fantastic, especially when it's on sale at Ulta (which is pretty often). Overall, this is a great bronzer at an amazing price. I definitely recommend!!
Rylee H.
This is my all time favorite bronzer. It's very similar (in my opinion) to benefits hoola bronzer. It's pigmented enough but not too pigmented, has a beautiful matte finish, and blends like a dream. It's also the perfect tone, not too warm and not too cool. And it's super affordable, especially for how much product you're getting! I have extremely oily skin and this lasts all day. I can use this both with and without self tanner on. 100% recommend to everyone.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is now my favorite drugstore dupe for Hoola by Benefit! It's the exact same tone and blends out so so well. It's such a smooth powder and it is so creamy! And the pan is huge! You're getting a ton of product!
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
WOW, seriously the best bronzer I have ever used! I recommend this to everyone! It works for so many skin tones and has a beautiful and natural matte finish. It lasts all day long and on top of using it to bronze my face it works excellent as an eye shadow as well! I love this and for $7 I will repurchase again and again.
MarĂ­a G.
Este bronzer es muy bueno y barato. Deja un tono muy bonito, se difumina bien, sirve para hacer contorno, dura bastante. Yo tengo piel blanca y me funciona bien. Lo recomiendo, tendrás calidad por poco dinero.
Sarahi N.
Purchased at Ulta, doesn't have a smell. Buildable for someone with fair skin. Since I'm tan already it's just a great bronze, not contour. Matte finish. It's lasted me a while, probably not likely I'd buy again. Not a huge fan.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I love how much product you get for how small the price tag is. The color is good for medium skin tone and you don't need a lot of product. Bless out great and looks so natural on the skin. I use this everyday during summer
Ryleigh O.
Didn't leave my skin orange and fake looking! Very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It last all day and leaves a killer tan. It worked really well for my light skin. I recommend this product for every skin type!
Rachel F.
Perth Amboy
I love this product this is such a great makeup to use I'm obsessed with it....... it looks good on all type of skin I really recommend what I don't like this some of the colors but i will always buy it again
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.