BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
WOW, seriously the best bronzer I have ever used! I recommend this to everyone! It works for so many skin tones and has a beautiful and natural matte finish. It lasts all day long and on top of using it to bronze my face it works excellent as an eye shadow as well! I love this and for $7 I will repurchase again and again.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is my favorite bronzer. It's not too warm, its completely matte, its blendable, buildable, and it can look so natural when you use the perfect hand. It's affordable, accessible at ulta, and it has a huge pan which is perfect for a big bronzer brush. I will definitely repurchase.
Hannah L.
Mobile, AL
Not all that great! But also didn't cost a ton. I bought it to try. It was not the orange color of most. I liked that it was more of a natural color bronzer. Is a little tough to blend. Can be harsh if you do not use a light hand.
Sarahi N.
Purchased at Ulta, doesn't have a smell. Buildable for someone with fair skin. Since I'm tan already it's just a great bronze, not contour. Matte finish. It's lasted me a while, probably not likely I'd buy again. Not a huge fan.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I love how much product you get for how small the price tag is. The color is good for medium skin tone and you don't need a lot of product. Bless out great and looks so natural on the skin. I use this everyday during summer
Ryleigh O.
Didn't leave my skin orange and fake looking! Very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It last all day and leaves a killer tan. It worked really well for my light skin. I recommend this product for every skin type!
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Love this bronzer! Gives you a stunning glow no matter what, it's a beautiful shade that anyone could pull off, it's easily blended and finishes nicely with any look. It's light and build able. Highly recommend
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This is an amazing product! It goes on perfect every time you wear it. I have found the only con to be you are sparkly all day! It last all day and it is absolutely fantastic!! I would definitely buy it again!
Rachel F.
Perth Amboy
I love this product this is such a great makeup to use I'm obsessed with it....... it looks good on all type of skin I really recommend what I don't like this some of the colors but i will always buy it again
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorite bronzer at the moment. It blends so easily and looks so pretty on the cheek. It's matte and has no shimmer at all. It's kind of warm toned but I love it! I recommend this to everybody.
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.