BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION #33 in Makeup Palettes

Ultra Bronze Palette - Only at ULTA!Whether you desire a beachy-glow or a fierce contour, this on-the-go set by Makeup Revolution is All About Bronze. This Ultra Bronze Palette has a range of warm colors for every skin tone that will leave you enchanted and sun-kissed. Bronzing or contouring and highlighting, this amazing palette has a mixture of matte, shimmer and baked merged powders. Comes in a professional palette with large full size mirror. (0.415 oz.) - Ultra Bronze Palette see more...

• Who else is loving this weather?! Also who else LOVES th...1 Answers
  • Hot spice palette, is it like blush or what?💝💎1 Answers
  • is this good for contouring? hows the quality and color p...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have hot spice and It has more pink then the photo shows. It goes from pink/peach& shimmer to peach/gold. On the box it looked all peach. Its ok because it lets me change up my look. I haven't used a shimmer in a while. I prefer matte dark peaches. Lots and lots of pigment. Very little is needed so you get your monies worth. Thr Best part is this can be used for blush, eyeshadow, and highlighter... All in one palette..and has a full mirror.. For me its great if I need to do my makeup in my truck... Yes , sometimes with kids, that is where I do my makeup. I might keep this is my big makeup bag for on the go. Check the video. It has weird pigments that don't photograph true to color.
Makenzie D.
Cleburne, TX
Review for: All About Bronzed more...
I was getting ready at my friends house one day and realized I had forgotten my bronzer. I asked if she had some I could borrow and she handed me this palette. It was so amazing I went out the next day and bought it! There are 3 shades of the bronzer so it’s a perfect palette to transition from winter to summer and the highlighter! GIRL! Let me tell you, it. is. incredible!
Kelsey R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: All About Bronzed more...
When I first began getting into makeup I asked my friend what palette she recommended, and she told me about this one. I decided to give I️t a try, and I’m so glad I did! The price is great for a struggling college kid like myself. The colors are pigmented and easy to work with and blend. I don’t do my makeup everyday, probably about 3 times a week on average, and the palette has lasted me a year. The only reason I’m not giving I️t a higher rating is because the highlight that comes with it isn’t very good. I usually use that highlight along with a different one to get the desired effect. Still highly recommend I️t though!
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
This is probably the only palette I have ever owned where I hit pan. The options for bronzing colors on the palette are perfect you can blend them to make a shade that is more suitable for your skin
Delaney L.
westfield
Review for: All About Bronzed more...
I love this product, I have used it for the past two years and I’ve gone through multiple pallets. I like that it includes yellow and a light pink for correctional use. I use the yellow under my eyes where I have purple tints and it works really well.
Kareliz B.
Mount Dora, FL
Review for: Hot Spice more...
This was a great buy for the price. I got it cause i wanted to start contouring and bronzing my face up and it does a great job! The color variety is good so I can use it on my sister and mom which have lighter skin tones than myself! I really could see myself recommending to someone, especially if they just wanna try something cheap that works well.
Jessi A.
aurora
I love this product! I have used and repurchased three times now. I use it to bronze my cheeks and the color goes very well with my skin tone. Although I have found it doesn’t blend especially well with certain foundations, it generally applies very well. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette
Kiki M.
Orlando
Got it on whim for the price since I was really in need of a bronzer. The color payoff is nice and they blend nice in to the Skin. I just wish it has varying shades that suited my complexion more.
makayla h.
Review for: Sugar & Spice, All About Bronzed, Hot Spice more...
Absolutely love this brand it’s really good for the whole price range I love it and these palette work so good they are absolutely amazing and affordable and look amazing on the face!
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: All About Bronzed more...
I use this product in my everyday makeup routine. I absolutely adore this pallet. It's great for contouring and highlighting. I have light/medium skin tone depending on if it's summer or winter but with the variety of shades, I can use this year round.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this a powder or cream palette?
Gloria K.
Waynesburg, PA
Is this a good contour palette for pale skin? I got it from Ulta today but I'm not sure if the colors will work for me.
Rubi S.
I've been looking into this affordable line. are the products good quality? I've used NYX and love their affordable products and high quality but want to expand
Julie M.
Modesto, CA
I've never used this brand before...is this a good product? What product or brand would you compare it to?
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
Will using a beauty blender work better with the powder or the cream contour palette???