Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and woul...2 Answers
  • Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 2 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bailey B.
Marshfield, MO
Best for tanned/ medium skin tones. Turned very orange on my light skin. Use a light hand with this. It’s easy to build but overall a good bronzer for a sun kissed look. I wouldn’t recommend going out to buy it but I will continue to use it till it’s gone.
Harli K.
Algona, IA
It’s pretty warm toned, but oh so beautiful as a warm toned bronzer. I’m pale and still like it. It blends awesome, and is great as a crease shade on the eyes too. I love this bronzer! 10/10 would recommend.
paola s.
i use this to contour and it works well. i have a lot of bronzers and this one is my favorite because it’s matte while the others have some sparkle to them. it’s long lasting too.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love this bronzer ! It was only $8 at Ulta. It is build-able to add some color back Into my face after I set my concealer. It's very pigmented and last a long while. I would recommend it to others and purchase it again.
Megan G.
This is a great product very easy to use and compliments many skin tones. I would highly recommend, very easy to use, and applies smoothly. I always get compliments when wearing this product, it makes your makeup look great! Perfect for a night out!
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this bronzer. I thought it was going to be to Orange but nope. It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. It blends so beautiful and feels so buttery.
Amanda L.
I love this bronzer! It's so smooth and pigmented that you can use it for both bronzing and contouring! I use it for just contouring at the moment. No shimmer, matte finish. Just how I like it
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I just purchased this bronzer from Ulta and it has quickly become one of my favorites! I love the large pan size; I use a big, fluffy brush to apply this and this packaging gives enough room to coat my brush evenly. It applies so nicely; it's very smooth and blendable. It lasts all day on my oily skin and isn't too orange. The price is fantastic, especially when it's on sale at Ulta (which is pretty often). Overall, this is a great bronzer at an amazing price. I definitely recommend!!
Rylee H.
This is my all time favorite bronzer. It's very similar (in my opinion) to benefits hoola bronzer. It's pigmented enough but not too pigmented, has a beautiful matte finish, and blends like a dream. It's also the perfect tone, not too warm and not too cool. And it's super affordable, especially for how much product you're getting! I have extremely oily skin and this lasts all day. I can use this both with and without self tanner on. 100% recommend to everyone.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
This is my go to everyday bronzer. I specifically bought a larger shade & light palette (wink wink) and I still go for this all the time. It's subtle but packs a punch. And I believe I paid a whopping $5 for it! I will repurchase once I run out!
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
kayla d.
what’s your favourite bronzer? it’s my favourite product and would like to try new ones! Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze is my fav!!
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.