BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Ultra Bronze - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Ultra Professional Bronze! If you want to only have one bronzer in your life, this is the one! A perfect shade of matte, to apply as an all over bronzer or specifically for contouring. Ensure you have the perfect glow and definition on your face with this ultra matte bronzer - the only bronzer you need as it is easily blendable and buildable to achieve the right color for your skin tone. - Ultra Bronze see more...

• Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them 1 Answers
  • Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I...3 Answers
  • How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis compan...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
This is my go to everyday bronzer. I specifically bought a larger shade & light palette (wink wink) and I still go for this all the time. It's subtle but packs a punch. And I believe I paid a whopping $5 for it! I will repurchase once I run out!
Marisa T.
This #bronzer is amazing!! I have relatively fair skin and this #bronzer makes me look very tanned! Such a perfect summer product!
Megan G.
Frackville
This is a great product very easy to use and compliments many skin tones. I would highly recommend, very easy to use, and applies smoothly. I always get compliments when wearing this product, it makes your makeup look great! Perfect for a night out!
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is my favorite bronzer. It's not too warm, its completely matte, its blendable, buildable, and it can look so natural when you use the perfect hand. It's affordable, accessible at ulta, and it has a huge pan which is perfect for a big bronzer brush. I will definitely repurchase.
Hannah L.
Mobile, AL
Not all that great! But also didn't cost a ton. I bought it to try. It was not the orange color of most. I liked that it was more of a natural color bronzer. Is a little tough to blend. Can be harsh if you do not use a light hand.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Really lovely matte bronzer. Its not too orange and is a little more sheer, so its good for lighter skin tones as well as darker because its buildable. You get a huge pan, so it will last for a while. Overall, worth the $8
Marissa T.
West haven , CT
Love this bronzer! Gives you a stunning glow no matter what, it's a beautiful shade that anyone could pull off, it's easily blended and finishes nicely with any look. It's light and build able. Highly recommend
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
This is my favorite bronzer at the moment. It blends so easily and looks so pretty on the cheek. It's matte and has no shimmer at all. It's kind of warm toned but I love it! I recommend this to everybody.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a great bronzing palette. The pan size is HUGEEEEE and I don't think I'll be using all of it anytime soon. There is so much product and it actually blends very well for how inexpensive it is.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this bronzer. I thought it was going to be to Orange but nope. It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. It blends so beautiful and feels so buttery.
Kristen M.
Does this go on the skin in a really orange tint for pale skin? I worry that it might look Oompa Loompa-ish
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Are this bronzers good ? I been meaning to try them
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
How are these bronzers? I love makeup revolution's and sis company freedom's highlighters.