BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Ultra Base Corrector Palette - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette contains 8 creamy, blendable color correction creams to color correct and balance on all complexions. The correcting shades in this palette are professionally chosen to balance out any discolorations as well as concealing blemishes with a natural finish. For use under foundation. The palette is made up of 8 shades, each of which have their own purpose: Pink: brightens Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones Green: neutralizes redness Orange: neutralizes blue tones Peach: helps to balance out slight discoloration White: adds natural highlight and brightens Cream: neutralizes purple and covers dark areas Brown: balances ashiness in medium to dark skin tones - Ultra Base Corrector Palette see more...

• How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? Are the shades pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
Sofia Y.
Dumfries
Love cream palettes,but this one is my favourite,i love colour corrects becwuse you can use them instead of foundation.this product us great for special occasion or just every day use,i would definitely recomend this to anyone and i think it is worth the money
Ellie B.
KENT
These colour correctors are really nice as they are really creamy and not to oily they do correct what you want them to and correct really easily I would recommend these to anyone as the price is even great for what u get
Emma L.
I love the peachy orange one for under the eyes, it really takes away the discolouration from the bags under my eyes. It’s easy to blend and really affordable. Only critics is that it makes your foundation slide around.
Meliha E.
I honestly just use two or three colours in this palette but they are so good but I think it’s kinda a waste because I don’t know what to do wit the other colours when I don’t need them
Azalfa A.
For a drugstore palette I am so impressed with the comprehensive range of shades here . It feels so creamy and soft to touch . They have a natuaral finish to them which works very well with the other products .
Nicole S.
Manchester
It does exactly what it says. It covers up all blemishes and anything else you want to hide. It is easy to blend and has helped make my makeup look flawless. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lauren W.
Telford , Shropshire
This is such a lovely correction palette! You get 7 concealer colour correction shades and 1 cream highlight which is such a perfect touch! The concealers are not thick and are not extremely pigmented, making them perfect to put under foundation! They counter-act their opposites perfectly, as you can see my favourite is the green as I have very red cheeks sometimes. The green covers up any redness in the skin. I love the yellow and purple shade for getting rid of dark circles and brightening the undereye. I can't recommend this palette enough!
Ashlyn R.
West Dunbartonshire , Dumbarton
Although it gives a slight greasy look, it’s long last and great value for money, I’ve bought this more than once and it works great as a coverup. Also lasts long.
YASMINE B.
Ksar hellal
I love this palette with this creamy colors .. it’s too easy to apply and give you the perfect result add to that it have a very nice packaging and it appropriate every type if skin .. i actually would recommend to others ❤️❤️
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
This  Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette is my favorite for now concealing palette, because of the pale colors in it. My skin is very light, also oily and needs good quality cosmetics(foundation and concealing products) for covering imperfections. I find this one good suiting me. Also use it when I apply some colorful eyeshadows on my eyelid as a base. Helps me correct some mistakes such as longer eyeliner, to define my brows or just to cover some pimples. I purchesed it online from website for about 25lv. I recommend it if your skin is very light and you dont want to use expensive correctors palette, maybe as a starter for some of you.
Kristi A.
What is this palette used for?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can anyone with pale skin let me know how this palette works for them? I'm weary of all color correctors because my skin is so fair that even the littlest amount of product is too much. I don't want to look like a clown...literally.
Zep A.
Fresno
How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark spots and uneven skin. What about acne coverage??? How is it applied and with what kind of tool??
maddy b.
brighton
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette or the freedom pro correct palette- which one is better? Xx
Hunter C.
Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding corrector palettes that last all day.