BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Ultra Base Corrector Palette - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette contains 8 creamy, blendable color correction creams to color correct and balance on all complexions. The correcting shades in this palette are professionally chosen to balance out any discolorations as well as concealing blemishes with a natural finish. For use under foundation. The palette is made up of 8 shades, each of which have their own purpose: Pink: brightens Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones Green: neutralizes redness Orange: neutralizes blue tones Peach: helps to balance out slight discoloration White: adds natural highlight and brightens Cream: neutralizes purple and covers dark areas Brown: balances ashiness in medium to dark skin tones - Ultra Base Corrector Palette see more...

• How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? Are the shades pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
Nope. Not a fan. It's greasy, gets everywhere, its so heavy on your skin. Not worth the $10 even. It's pigmented but the quality is just not there. It blends out fine but it's just too pore clogging.
jessica j.
Helen, WV
This color correcting pallet is amazing! I have a few red spots on my face and it covers it right up. I also use to light colors for concealer. It's easy to apply and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this pallet I've already bought two.
Bridget R.
Portsmouth, NH
BEST COLOR CORRECTING PALLET EVER!!!! This was so reasonably priced and works so well. I've hit pan on a couple of the colors and the rest is still going strong. The packaging is hard, but not bulky. Once I hit pan on one more color I'm going to purchase another one. Love love love
Braelyn W.
Green Bay, WI
I think that these are really good to cover up anything! It comes with different colors all in one so you really can use it for anything that’s goin him with your skin. I bought mine from ulta beauty and I would highly recommend!
Sinclair M.
Bellingham
this is one of my favorite highlight pallets. i mainly use the gold balm because it really is nice and shines. they all glow really well which is impressive. it has a nice container and i would suggest it to people
Jayla G.
Fort Myers, FL
This makeup product is really amazing. I love how it sets in my skin. Really happy with this. Y'all should really try it...... If I were you then yeah you should get it. The shades really goes for everyone!!
Valeria M.
This correcting palette is very good. It has every color you need. It is long lasting. I got mine off Amazon. It was only like $8 on amazon. Affordable. I would recommend to others.
Rachel S.
Howell, MI
This is the best of both worlds for concealers not only is there a few highlighters in there there's also a green yellow and purple concealer to help with redness dark circles or just covering up blemishes...

It is an awesome formula that is easy to blend in after putting on your foundation it is definitely a great value and I highly recommend giving it a try... I feel it's good for all types of skin...
Ana G.
Ceres, CA
When I started using corrector I wasn't so sure what to try. But I hit the jackpot when I purchased this palette. I was amazed it hide all the imperfections.
Emma T.
Forks, WA
Not a fan. I liked the brands eyeshadow so I thought I would try out other product and this is bad. It doesn't blend well and is very oily
Kristi A.
What is this palette used for?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can anyone with pale skin let me know how this palette works for them? I'm weary of all color correctors because my skin is so fair that even the littlest amount of product is too much. I don't want to look like a clown...literally.
Zep A.
Fresno
How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark spots and uneven skin. What about acne coverage??? How is it applied and with what kind of tool??
maddy b.
brighton
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette or the freedom pro correct palette- which one is better? Xx
Hunter C.
Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding corrector palettes that last all day.