BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Ultra Base Corrector Palette - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette contains 8 creamy, blendable color correction creams to color correct and balance on all complexions. The correcting shades in this palette are professionally chosen to balance out any discolorations as well as concealing blemishes with a natural finish. For use under foundation. The palette is made up of 8 shades, each of which have their own purpose: Pink: brightens Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones Green: neutralizes redness Orange: neutralizes blue tones Peach: helps to balance out slight discoloration White: adds natural highlight and brightens Cream: neutralizes purple and covers dark areas Brown: balances ashiness in medium to dark skin tones - Ultra Base Corrector Palette see more...

• How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? Are the shades pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
Simone T.
A lovely palette to use, low maintenance and easy to blend when applied. I always have this in my kit.
Jawhara E.
casablanca
Cette pallette de la magigue tous se qu on n'est besoin de loi pour le contour de visage le hailateur
Ela Resendi R.
Terrenas, Domimican Republic
I need this for halloween please 👿

It gives me the perfect tonality for the make-up I desire!❤👿❤👿❤
Andreea A.
Coventry
Good quality for the price but and very creamy. Worth the price and it lasts a long time
Kelly R.
Cramlington
It’s great and well pigmented! Would definitely buy again and it was super affordable!
Dana W.
Great creamy formula for colour correcting, colours are well and blend nicely into skin
Carmen H.
This is the best highlighter i have ever used. The colors are amazing and long lasting.
Gentiana B.
Prizren
I love these brand its very cheap and have a nice quality they are easy to apply
ellie s.
sheffield
This palette is good for what it’s advertising. It does a good job at hiding my imperfections however I feel as though the formula is quite oily and I found myself breaking out after using it. This might just be because it doesn’t react well with my skin type but I don’t really reach for this palette anymore.
Kristi A.
What is this palette used for?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can anyone with pale skin let me know how this palette works for them? I'm weary of all color correctors because my skin is so fair that even the littlest amount of product is too much. I don't want to look like a clown...literally.
Zep A.
Fresno
How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark spots and uneven skin. What about acne coverage??? How is it applied and with what kind of tool??
maddy b.
brighton
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette or the freedom pro correct palette- which one is better? Xx
Hunter C.
Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding corrector palettes that last all day.