BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Ultra Base Corrector Palette - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette contains 8 creamy, blendable color correction creams to color correct and balance on all complexions. The correcting shades in this palette are professionally chosen to balance out any discolorations as well as concealing blemishes with a natural finish. For use under foundation. The palette is made up of 8 shades, each of which have their own purpose: Pink: brightens Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones Green: neutralizes redness Orange: neutralizes blue tones Peach: helps to balance out slight discoloration White: adds natural highlight and brightens Cream: neutralizes purple and covers dark areas Brown: balances ashiness in medium to dark skin tones - Ultra Base Corrector Palette see more...

• How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? Are the shades pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
Paige H.
I hated this colour corrector. I felt like the product was kind of dry for a cream product. This product highlighted my dry patches whilst still making me feel really oily. This colour corrector didn't do anything at all except making me have a greenish tinge when I had my foundation on over the top.
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
This is pretty good however if you have dark discolouration it wouldn't cover too well. It does cover slight discolourations perfectly though! It is easy to blend out and cover with foundation too.
Charlotte A.
The pigmentation of these creamy colour correctors is excellent. The price is crazy for what you get, so affordable. The palette has every colour correcting shade you need. They are so easy to use would definitely buy again.
elena s.
athens
This pallete is so amazing , it does a great job at color correcting and it has a medium coverage concealer in it as well, it also has a cream highlighter that has absolutely no simmer in it, it gives you a perfect , natural glow, especially on the tip of the nose
Madison H.
For me I hated this palette, very greasy to touch and really couldn't notice much difference in the way of colour correcting. Felt greasy on face and seem to just completely blend away to nothing 💋
Hagar A.
 It doesn't meet my expectations, I wished to cover well but it doesn't on the other hand it blends very well. It's very affordable you can buy it if you don't need full coverage to cover dark circles, redness and dullness.
Olivia P.
My first colour correction palette and I have to say I love it! The each colour does its job really well, always found I could never cover blueness under my eyes even with concealer and good coverage foundation! Definitely recommend
Codie W.
I LOVE THE COLOURS IN THIS PALETTE! The green really helps to counteract my redness! And I love the yellow tone for my dark circles! One of the best I have tried.
beaute_maji a.
skikda

"I was super skeptical of trying this product because of the mixed reviews but I figured I would give it a shot because it was only $10. I found that this product did a great job covering my redness and dark circles under my eye. It was great for color correcting. The only downside would be that it doesn't tell you which color covers which. "
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Product feels quite oily through you fingers and also on the face, not very pigmented so not great coverage. Overall not very impressed with this product.
Kristi A.
What is this palette used for?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can anyone with pale skin let me know how this palette works for them? I'm weary of all color correctors because my skin is so fair that even the littlest amount of product is too much. I don't want to look like a clown...literally.
Zep A.
Fresno
How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark spots and uneven skin. What about acne coverage??? How is it applied and with what kind of tool??
maddy b.
brighton
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette or the freedom pro correct palette- which one is better? Xx
Hunter C.
Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding corrector palettes that last all day.