BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Ultra Base Corrector Palette - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette contains 8 creamy, blendable color correction creams to color correct and balance on all complexions. The correcting shades in this palette are professionally chosen to balance out any discolorations as well as concealing blemishes with a natural finish. For use under foundation. The palette is made up of 8 shades, each of which have their own purpose: Pink: brightens Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones Green: neutralizes redness Orange: neutralizes blue tones Peach: helps to balance out slight discoloration White: adds natural highlight and brightens Cream: neutralizes purple and covers dark areas Brown: balances ashiness in medium to dark skin tones - Ultra Base Corrector Palette see more...

• How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? Are the shades pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
Charlize L.
mosselbay
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette i love this palette and the colours is all perfect and i love doing contouring with this product...it is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it! Go ahead try it you would not be disappointed at all😁
Cerys S.
Rubbish I hate this product think and hard to move around the face. Cheap but not even worth the money you pay. Would not even think about repurchasing or recommending, colour correcting is an area I'd say u need to pay a decent amount for a good one
Ana R.
I was really excited for this product but ended up being really disappointed. It caked up my makeup and gave me dry spots. It's not creamy enough and isn't easily covered. Makes your skin look uneven.
Inginia L.
A mi en lo personal no me gustan para nada estos correctores son muy pastosos y crean más pliegues de lo normal en la zona de la ojera, no la recomiendo y siento que me reseca la zona de la ojera.
kym w.
Just a bit meh.. The colours dont really cover a great deal and they are very oily. As soon as you put any kind of foundation on top it just slips off and your left with oily areas that have a weird colour tinge...
AmyLou D.
An actual godsend and something I will repurchase. The creams are very effective and work nicely under foundation removing impurities. Have used similar products before and nothing compares to this palette!
Calina C.
Bacau
I actually really like this palette because it has a lot of colors and you can blend them very well.They have a lot of different shades and you can play around with the colors.I recommend it.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Gemma P.
This is the colour correcting palette that I use most days. It has a great selection of colours. They are great, I add a little bit of oil just to help blend them a bit.
Bethany C.
Such an amazing palette and will fit all skin tones! It is so affordable and definitely worth buying! I bought it at a Superdrug store! This is my first time in buying but I would definitely consider buying it again! I definitely recommend in buying!
Rohma m.
Stansted Mountfitchet, Stansted Mountfitchet
As so one who suffers from terrible acne I often find myself struggling with making my foundation look flawless. Not only does the acne cause uneven surfaces but it also causes visible discolouration. So when I first came across this corrector palette I was initially very hesitant. However this creamy formula covers the surface and helps the foundation look flawless. What's even better is that it hasn't caused any breakouts and is only £6.00 😄
Kristi A.
What is this palette used for?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can anyone with pale skin let me know how this palette works for them? I'm weary of all color correctors because my skin is so fair that even the littlest amount of product is too much. I don't want to look like a clown...literally.
Zep A.
Fresno
How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark spots and uneven skin. What about acne coverage??? How is it applied and with what kind of tool??
maddy b.
brighton
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette or the freedom pro correct palette- which one is better? Xx
Hunter C.
Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding corrector palettes that last all day.