BY REVOLUTION BEAUTY

Ultra Base Corrector Palette - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette contains 8 creamy, blendable color correction creams to color correct and balance on all complexions. The correcting shades in this palette are professionally chosen to balance out any discolorations as well as concealing blemishes with a natural finish. For use under foundation. The palette is made up of 8 shades, each of which have their own purpose: Pink: brightens Lavender: neutralizes yellow tones Green: neutralizes redness Orange: neutralizes blue tones Peach: helps to balance out slight discoloration White: adds natural highlight and brightens Cream: neutralizes purple and covers dark areas Brown: balances ashiness in medium to dark skin tones - Ultra Base Corrector Palette see more...

• How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? Are the shades pigmente...1 Answers
  • Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding ...1 Answers
Lindley H.
Custer, WI
For the price, I would say this palette is worth it. Now, though the shades are very creamy, they do lack pigmentation. For light correction and concealing this does the trick, but for big areas this will begin to look caked as you need to apply several layers. Overall I do use the palette and would say it’s a good piece to have in my collection.
Arielrose G.
Kingston, RI
More pigmentation and color.

This product was very creamy and light on the skin but didn’t have much color. The white highlight shade was mostly a glitter consistency and the purple concealer shade came off as an off white. Leaves your skin looking very ashy and patchy. More color and pigmentation would’ve made this product better!
Tiana V.
I’m so glad I bought this color correcting palette; it has every color I could need for color correcting my face. It even has a shimmery one that is a great base under a powder highlighter or for an all over glow. The concealers are a really nice consistency and vibrancy. They blend out very well too
Samantha H.
Delco , NC
Perfect for the price and what you get. I will say the coverage isn’t full but it’s buildable. If it was more expensive it wouldn’t be worth it. Color correcting worked great. Make sure you set your makeup or you will have creases.
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
This was my first contour palette. I was learning to contour as I used it. It was a great starter palette. Some of the lighter colors never got used however due to my skin tone. So about half was not of use to me.
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
This palette was not worth the money (even though it was cheap). It’s just oily feeling on the skin, it didn’t show up well in my skin, and the packaging is the absolute worst. It broke within days. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Natalie L.
S Milwaukee, WI
This works fine, I just don’t really use color correctors because I don’t notice a huge difference with them. The colors did apply smoothly and were very creamy. Good selection of shades for various color correcting needs.
Emily H.
Knoxville
I found this on sale at TJ Maxx and it’s worked great for the price. It definitely brightened up my under eyes and the green did a decent job covering my blemishes.
Jordan B.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I'm impressed with the amount of color correction, but I don't love the formula. It dries down a bit powdery, which sometimes clumps or transfers under my liquid foundation.
Jessica K.
Purchased at: ULTA
this is a cream based product . it goes on kind of sheer so it needs a couple of layers to get good coverage but the product moves rather than blends. dont recommend.
Kristi A.
What is this palette used for?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Can anyone with pale skin let me know how this palette works for them? I'm weary of all color correctors because my skin is so fair that even the littlest amount of product is too much. I don't want to look like a clown...literally.
Zep A.
Fresno
How is the coverage and blending of this product on dark spots and uneven skin. What about acne coverage??? How is it applied and with what kind of tool??
maddy b.
brighton
Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette or the freedom pro correct palette- which one is better? Xx
Hunter C.
Is this easily blendable? I'm having a hard time finding corrector palettes that last all day.