BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The One Highlight Contour Stick - Only at ULTA!Pure highlight in a stick! Highlight perfection to illuminate and bring light to your complexion in one simple step with Makeup Revolution's The One Highlight Contour Stick. - The One Highlight Contour Stick see more...

• never try it !! is it a great product !!!1 Answers
  • I wanted to buy this online but i wasn't sure if it's any good . ...1 Answers
  • How blendable is this and what is the color like?1 Answers
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
This product didn't do it for me. Yes, it blends well, but blends TOO well where the color just fades away as I blend! I have pale skin and blended to nothing! I use a beauty blender and that has never happened with a stick contour before. This only gets two stars because the color is a nice neutral brown, it's affordable and super smooth. I ended up throwing it out though because I prefer other products for around the same price =\
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I am pleasantly surprised by how much I adore this make up revolution the one highlight contour stick. It has very mild shimmer yet does the trick highlighting in a way that is not at all ever bearing. The price was great
Marissa A.
Although I like this highlighter stick, I've noticed it looks better and works better when you blend some powder highlighter over it. Stick highlighters dry quickly and sometimes look unblended, which is why I would recommend going in with another highlighter over. But other than that, it's a pretty good product for the price you get it for.
Courtney Z.
Love this product! It blends very nicely and used along with a powder highlight on top of it is just gorgeous! You can't beat the price either which is always a plus in my book!
Anna C.
Dallas
This is a godsend. I have the opal one, and I love it!
It's not too heavy or greasy, which is a problem with sticks for me.
It's a great everyday highlight if you're looking for a subtle pop.
If you want a super bright glow, this one is also buildable and great for that!
Ashlynne M.
Baldwin
Power highlighters aren't the best for me. I got this from Ulta and it works very good for the price. It always very quick and easy to apply. Also lasts all day. I would buy it again and it seems to do the job.
Danielle A.
Nothing better than a flawless highlight to the eyes!! Don't even worry about putting on face powder when you use this highlight, it does all the work! No more dark circles🙌
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
this is really good for such a great price. I didn't perform as well as some of my higher end highlight/countour, but you cannot be mad at this for the price you pay. Makeup Revolution is BOMB for the prices they charge. I wish more companies would take this to heart.
Hannah F.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this contour stick! It's one of the best I have ever used. Super affordable and definitely get great product for the price. Lasts all day and always looks great! Definitely recommend to others!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
I absolutely love this stick. It's extremely smooth and it is incredibly long lasting. I used it for contouring. The color selection, I think, will either be lighter than my complexion or darker than. It would be very rare to find on that matches so it could double as a concealed.
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
So i never contour before n ready to get stuff to get to contour will this be good for a person who still learning or new to contouring
Emily A.
Accra
Does it give you that illuminating highlight? And does it cause breakouts?
Ely R.
boone,nc
is this easy to blend out? can i apply powder contour on top of it? i have trouble applying and blending powder contour is this easier ?
Kayleigh B.
I have very fair skin, has anyone with a lighter complexion seen good results from this?
Bris O.