Makeup Revolution Star Primer

Makeup Revolution's soft focus Star Primer features a hydrating water gel formula, for a restored and perfected complexion. Thi aquamarine blue, water-based Star Primer is enriched with a unique Anise aroma.

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide\u002FSodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Aroma (Flavor), Sorbitan Oleate, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Agastache Mexicana\u002FFlower\u002FLeaf\u002FStem Extract CI 42090 (Blue 1).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Star Primer!
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh my god...oh my god oh my god. This makes my skin look freaking incredible. I am so excited that I tried this product because it is honestly amazing. It adds moisture and locks my makeup in all day. It blurs pores and doesn’t have any scent. I am so in love with this primer.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
camarillo
So soft and silky on the skin. Feels refreshing upon application and settles nicely. Makes application of foundation super easy and keeps makeup looking it's best. Keeps skin feeling super moisturized.
Inola
I actually love this primer. I do not see anyone talking about it. It smells like prunes but does not bother me. It's so refreshing and soft and cooling like mint on the skin. It's a water primer and it feels so moisturizing. I love to use this at night as well as my last step skin routine.
glasgow
Loved it works great on all skin types, makes foundation last for 24hrs and locks it in place, I don’t know how I’d improve it it’s my go to primer love it so much and is super affordable for what your getting will buy again.