MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray

Makeup Revolution's Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray is a setting spray, designed to keep you looking flawless through even the toughest of workouts!

Start your review of MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray!
Soultz-sous-forêts
très bon spray fixateur, mon maquillage tient toute la journée grace a ce produit, je changerai juste le spray qui peu laisser des traces
tourcoing
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray uploaded by maya L.
Ce fixer de make up est super , il fait vraiment tenir le maquillage toute la journée n’a pas d’odeurs particulières et est vraiment super
Paris
not the best smell kinda smells like alcohol but keeps the makeup in place all day even with just a small amount
caen
Not one of the best spray But it’s good, I don’t get the finish I want but it fix the make up in place !
896 avenue roger salengro
Bon produit mais ne tient pas toute une journée contrairement à d’autre fixateur de maquillage
Huntsville , AR
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray uploaded by Casey R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this setting spray! For a cheaper, overall good product this rocks. 4/5 stars only for the fact that I think it could be stronger. It isn’t the best sweat-proof spray for summer but it’s been great all winter. ❤️ would definitley Purchase again and probably from ulta so I could take advantage of a bogo deal or coupon. This product was around $7 after discounts and has lasted since summer 2019.
I love how this product literally melts my makeup into my skin. I don’t find that it makes my makeup last any longer, but it’s a fixing spray rather than setting spray so it’s understandable. It’s super affordable, which is a definite plus. The scent isn’t overbearing. The only con is that extended use of this product breaks me out TERRIBLE.
Manchester
I tried this product and i can honestly say i didn’t feel like it worked as well as i hoped. My makeup didn’t really stay in place for long but i also have oils skin which may have stopped it from working. I would maybe buy again to see if the formula has improved in any way but if it has not they i would look for a different setting spray.
This wasn't my favourite drugstore setting spray because I didn't find it made my makeup last much longer. I still found at the end of the day I had a shiny forehead and the rest of my skin looked a bit dry. I prefer Rimmel Insta Fix & Go Setting Spray - 100ml as a drugstore option because it lasts longer.
London
My go to setting spray. Very affordable price so would definitely purchase again. Does a good job of setting makeup, even when you get hot and sweaty, knowing from experience of using it to set show makeup for dance. Quite refreshing when sprayed over the face so by far one of my favourites.