MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray

Makeup Revolution's Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray is a setting spray, designed to keep you looking flawless through even the toughest of workouts!

Start your review of MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray!
caen
Not one of the best spray But it’s good, I don’t get the finish I want but it fix the make up in place !
essex
Keeps makeup looking fresh on your face all day. Gives it a bit of a shimmer and it’s very hydrating
Sheffield
Love it!! It keeps my makeup on all day and it also hydrates my face. Very shimmer. I just love it
Love it it’s very good also I have the dewy one and both of them are great and the price is sound
This setting spray helps to lock in you make up look really well. It does have a strong sprayer
Very nice setting spray makes your makeup last a long time but the smell of it its not the best
896 avenue roger salengro
Bon produit mais ne tient pas toute une journée contrairement à d’autre fixateur de maquillage
Love this fixing spray! I haven’t used many however this provides me with long lasting make up!
salford
Great setting spray makes my makeup last longer and helps smooth out my base and it's cheap
Keeps it on all day mattifying great sprayer drys quick with a fan cooling great price