MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray

Makeup Revolution's Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray is a setting spray, designed to keep you looking flawless through even the toughest of workouts!

Start your review of MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray!
New Castle, DE
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray uploaded by Julia S.
this is my first makeup fixing spray. I can not compare it with other sprays ... It fixes makeup, but I also use it for wet application of eye shadow! I soak a brush in it and apply shadows. The effect is very good, try it !!!
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
This is one of the best drugstore fixing sprays I’ve tried. Affordable and does genuinely work compared to the other drugstore products I’ve tried. Matte finish and does make your makeup last that little bit longer.
Stoke-on-Trent
I’ve just bought this product and after wearing it during a 7 hour shift my makeup hadn’t budged! It doesn’t really have a scent but it feels lightweight on the skin and does the job. I’d recommend this to others.
Dhaka Bangladesh
This setting spray is soo damnnn gooddd I love this it is long lasting keeps my make-up set all day and night have a matte finish very nice glow LOVE IT Revolution Sport Fix Fixing Spray
Tf3 2lp
Absolutely love this setting spray!! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn’t look patchy or crumbly! I am a dancer and this keeps my makeup in place during class and competition!!
Pune
I am using this product since last 6 months. It gives natural finish to makeup and holds makeup for extra time. Affordable as well. My skin type is Combination & it works beautiful on all skin types.
Coventry
Love it! So light on the skin, giving it a matte but not dry look. However, the spray isn’t strong enough to hold my make up for whole day, and have to reapply a little.
Wilmington, DE
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray uploaded by kristina B.
Good product whit a very good result. It has matte finish. Smells little bit chemical but it goes away quickly. For the price this is amazing. This makes my make up stay longer and feel fresher. I recommend to everyone, but especialo for those, who has oily skin.
Greece
A very nice product! Sets all the powders in place with a few pumps. Lightweight formula, gives a sticky feeling at first, but once it settles it performs excellent. Even if you sweat a lot it keeps the make up on the face! It does not add any sun protection to the skin, if you are looking for such a product and it smells awful! If they improve that then the product will be even better!!!
Goes on face nicely, the smell isnt anything special sadly but it does help make up feel long lasting and leaves a really light shimmer look The pricing also is good