MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray

Makeup Revolution's Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray is a setting spray, designed to keep you looking flawless through even the toughest of workouts!

Start your review of MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray!
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
My first time purchase and I am in love with it!!! It is so amazing that I use it on my night out with my sisters, you will feel like you are sweating and your makeup is coming off but once you look at it, it will still be locked into place, this is definitely going to be my go to setting spray from here on out I just wish they sold it in a bigger bottle.
Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
The spray was really good and it Holded a lot of my makeup but when I would itch my eye some of the mascara would come off. They could’ve added a scent to it because it just smelled like chemicals and I really didn’t like it but besides that I it’s pretty good.
Shelby Twp , MI
One of my favorites!!!!!!! A really great go to. Makes makeup transfer proof and holds it nicely in place. Definitely always keep one on hand. Only downfall is the nozzle - wish it could spray a little more evenly . But still good formula
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This spray is definitely amazing although it’s a fixing spray I still use it as a setting spray for my makeup and it literally last for hours. I get a lot of complements on my makeup daily so I’m always looking for the next best thing. However, I purchased this spray as a quick buy because I ran out of settings spray and this was most affordable cost is $8 for 3.38 oz.
Staten Island, NY
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray uploaded by Kiran S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes it does smell alcohol in it but its nice and affordable lightweight spray the bottle spritz are little aggressive but it done its job it easy to apply easy to go no I won’t buy it again cuz my bottle is still full atleast let me finish that Influenster
San Jose , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall it’s an okay product for the price. I didn’t like the smell it’s hard to explain and also it messed up my brows because it sprays heavily so I had to always touch up something. I personally would not recommend this since there are other products which work better and similar in cost.
Berkley, MI
MAKEUP REVOLUTION Sport Fix Extra Hold Makeup Fixing Spray uploaded by Kasey H.
I love the scent and spray on this. The product takes down the powderiness of my makeup well. I don’t like that there seem to never be caps on any of the sprays at my Ulta. I would make sure the stores monitor that better.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this setting spray! I find that it keeps my makeup on for the longest and the mist is good. I haven’t found anything negative about this setting spray, it does have an alcohol scent it other than that, I recommend trying it out! It’s pretty affordable in my eyes as well ❤️
Powell, TN
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! I attended a minor league baseball game with my 10 year old son (field trip) and even though it was really sunny and warm by the end of the day my makeup stayed in place flawlessly. I ended up keeping my makeup on for over 14 hours that day and my makeup looked just as freshly applied as it did at 8am. Highly highly recommend.
Midland, MI
This setting spray has been so amazing for me! It does an incredible job of really extending the wear of my makeup and resisting a sweaty makeup meltdown. My only complaint is that the sprayer does occasionally shoot out large droplets but that's easily remedied with a couple of quick pats of my sponge.