BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

The perfect mix of 14 matte and 10 shimmer eye shadows to create everything from a natural daytime look all the way up to full glam. The 24 versatile shades give you everything you need to create your look no matter what time of year, whether you're... see more...

• How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this?3 Answers
  • I love Soph's YouTube Videos 😍 I'm just not sure about th...8 Answers
  • Have just got this palette haven’t opened it yet what doe...3 Answers
Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra 24 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "this palette is absolutely PERFECT! i purchased this palette from tambeauty and it's my all time fav. You get so many beautiful and pigmented colors and a big mirror. I definetly recommend this palette!♡" in 59 reviews
  • "My favourite palette from drugstore. The quality of the eyeshadows are amazing they are so pigmented and there is no fall out. It cost £10 in Superdrug (UK). I use this eyeshadows for everyday look or for a party out. Includes a mixture of mattes and shimmers to create many different eye looks." in 6 reviews
  • "This is by far the best eyeshadow pallet I have ever had! After seeing so much hype about it on social media I thought I’d give it a go... Now, I’m not very adventurous these days with my eyes, usually just some nude shadows using my naked 3 pallet. I have really enjoyed watching different people creating looks with these eyeshadows and have started creating my own looks too. Now red isn’t a colour I would have ever dared use before but my god it actually looks amazing! Iv been getting lots of comments on my make up since using this. So many beautiful colours and the pigmentation is a wonder and all for just £10 what an absolute steal! These shadows are so buildable and blend like a dream!" in 5 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Omg this is my new favorite. I have quite a few high end pallets and this had flown right bye them. The colors are gorgeous. The pigment is perfect. There so rich and creamy. They blend beautifully and they lasted all day. I even tried them without an eye primer and they still looked amaizng and stayed in place. I payed around 12 bucks for mine at ulta and would honestly pay around 40 for it. It's that good. Everyone that has seen me with this on my eyes has told me how gorgeous and pigmented they are. And the shimmers really pack a punch. What an amazing pallet. Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I saw this in an ad and just HAD to have it. While full of more brown tones than it needs, it is a gorgeous palette. The colors are pigmented, though they may need some building (depending on the color), and they tend to last as long (and sometimes longer) than some high end shadows. The mattes are a bit more powdery and have a bit more fallout, and the color selection makes it difficult to do a mattes only look (most the mattes are various shades of brown), but they do perform well. The palette travels well: it stays shut, fits well in a bag that's on the smaller end of medium size. Plus the mirror is really decent. Don't like having the shadow names on a separate plastic insert, and I do wish there were fewer browns, but pretty pleased with my purchase and think it's worth the price.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
So far, I’m very pleased with this purchase. I used about 4 shades to create a fun, peachy, shimmery look. The shimmers don’t apply super pigmented, but it was easy to build up to the effect and color I wanted. The mattes applied very pigmented and bright. I find that so many of the shades are so wearable and complement each other, I think this might overtake some other pricier palettes I have in my collection. For $15, this is an amazing deal.

Edit 1: The gun metal shade Petrol looked pretty cool on the lid. It took a little extra work to build up the color but not too much. However, there was quite a bit of creasing after a couple of hours. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer , which usually works pretty well for me. I think maybe MAC Paint Pot Painterly might be needed to hold this shadow in place. It might also help with the color payoff as well.

Edit 2: I've been doing my weekday makeup with this palette, and I think this has to be one of the more inspirational palettes I own. It has everything you need to create a complete look and a different look day to day.
Megan B.
This was the first time I ever returned a pallete. Really excited to get it heard great things about it. It swatched OK. The application was terrible.The fall out was terrible. The weather was terrible. I tried it again a different day with different brushes in a different primer it still didn’t work at all literally you had to build up the color. And then it broke down really fast. Baby I got a dud pallet? I don’t know but this make it was cheap and it didn’t apply well. It didn’t wear well. I won’t be re-purchasing any eyeshadow from this brand.
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
This was my first Makeup Revolution palette, but I had been eye-ing for a long while on Instagram. When payday finally came, I went for it-- suspicious a little of the price. Could something that inexpensive be of high quality? The answer is: YES. I am over-the-moon for this palette: versatile, highly pigmented, something I am proud to own and can't stop using. GREAT PALETTE. I have already gotten so many compliments on it already.
SeAnna T.
Lancaster
So much pigment . I absolutely love this palette . Sophia has done an amazing job with this palette , the shades can be used for an every day look . I’d use this palette over any other one I have ! This names of the colors are so adorable and the mirror is the perfect size . Super glad it even has one !
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This palette is great for the price. When using a dry brush or fingers, the mattes go on smoothly and have staying power. The color selection is amazing as well, and I feel like I can make any of my go-to looks AND new looks from this palette because of the range of colors. I took off one star because some of the shimmers don't work well and a few shades don't work well wet. Otherwise, $15 is a small price for such a great palette.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
This is a great palette to have in your collection, it has a variety of shades to use, it has neutrals, mattes and nice variety of shimmers. You can get creative with this without having to go into another palette to create a look. MUR is great with their prices, this is well worth the money and yes there is a bit of kick back but there is with almost every palette. Buy this and enjoy creating loads of looks with it.
Serena E.
I bought this product when I went on a trip and didn’t pack any of my palettes. I looked up reviews on this and decided I’d try it out. For a drugstore eyeshadow palette this is really pigmented! These applied so well and were easy to blend. The darker shadows were easy to blend as well. The color range is beautiful and I love the names of the shadows. It is so easy to make creative looks with these colors. I included 2 looks I did with this palette
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This palette is absolutely amazing and only cost $15. It's so aesthetically pleasing just to look at with all the beautiful shades and the mix of mattes and Shimmers. The packaging feels very nice and isn't cheaply made at all. I am just in love with everything about it. The Shadows apply and blend on par with high-end Shadows that I have tried. it's so versatile, you can use it to create daytime looks or a full Glam look. I will be getting a lot of use out of this palette and highly recommend any makeup lover to add this to their collection.
Sian S.
Been wondering if this product is worth me buying are the pigments any good in it? Thank you
Amellia B.
Alsager
Is this pigmented?
Caroline H.
Is it worth buying?
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg , FL
Would it be bad to buy flashy color palettes if I'm just beginning in the art of makeup?Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Lauren D.
How is the revolution shadows ? Are they pigmented ?