BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION #17 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

If you are looking for a highlighter palette that does it all, look no further! From a natural glow from within, to a blinding highlight that can be seen from space, you are covered. With 8 different shades (5 baked and 3 pressed), you can pick your... see more...

• who else thinks this Makeup Revolution SophX Highlighter ...7 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money? I am a huge fan of Sophi...3 Answers
  • How's the staying power on this palette?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
If given $40 and told I needed to buy a new highlight palette because mine were gone I would march into Ulta and pick this up over the Anastasia Glow Kits and everything else. I love this palette! There are both pressed powder and baked highlighters in this palette and they are gorgeous! The baked formula is my favorite and is the most "blinding" for sure! These can also be used as eyeshadows. I wear the beautiful bronzy shades on my eyes because unfortunately they are too dark for my really fair skintone. SophDoesNails is a British YouTuber who does videos for Makeup Revolution. This is part of her first collaboration with Makeup Revolution. She also created a twenty four pan eyeshadow palette. Her second collaboration includes a twenty one pan eyeshadow palette called "Extra Spice" and three bullet lipsticks. I highly recommend getting everything in both collabs from Soph. I love this so much that I am picking up Tammi's and Carmi's as well!
(The lighting at my vanity is not good and being night I can't go outside so the swatches aren't being done Justice in my picture. I promise they are so stunning!)
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Makeup revolution has some amazing products with great quality! I got this palette on sale at Ulta. I am such a fan of highlighter palettes , or just makeup in general but I just HAD to have this. The texture is really nice, it applies easily and blends with no problem. I always use a elf highlighting brush for highlighting. The highlighters are not chunky. All of the shades are really amazing , I love the color scheme. I love how I can have a few different highlight shades in a small palette and travel with it easily. I haven’t hit pan on any of them, I’ve had it for about 4 months and I use it almost everyday. I highly recommend this highlighting palette!
Elle U.
I work at a makeup store where I've literally tried every highlighter in the store (highend and drugstore), and this one still has to be one of my absolute favorites. It's super affordable and has multiple pressed and baked shades in one palette, so you have a lot of natural or more pigmented options to choose from depending on your look but both formulas literally give the perfect shimmer and really stand out without being glittery or "oily" looking on the skin like a lot of highlighters. My favorite shades are the cool toned/lavender shade, the pink and the gold which I can't find in any other brand at the same price point.
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I had never tried anything from Makeup Revolution until I watched Soph's video on youtube about the products she had collaborated on. I decided to give this palette a try by swatching it in the store. It was sold out so I wasn't able to buy it WHICH WAS A TOTAL BUMMER. These swatches were absolutely stunning. They were incredibly pigmented and came in a various range of shades. Most of them are natural except the purple, which is still beautiful for a more fun event or if you like a little color. Next time I see this in store, I am definitely purchasing it.
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
This is the most amazing powder highlighter that I’ve tried in my life. The second on the top from the left is the most beautiful color ever. The GLOW I get from this is beyond anything I’ve tried and I plan to repurchase another one to replace this one. The other colors look amazing as well and stay all day long. The price makes this such an affordable palette and the pans are so big that a large highlighter brush fits in the pan without touching the other pans and mixing colors.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
This highlight pallete is everything and more it is packed with a punch and so freaking beautiful. I mean only $12 but I would pay so much more. The shades are all so lovely and it has a variety so it can be for any skin tone. This pallete was jaw dropping and one of my most used highlight palletes now.
Molly H.
Leander
1000% loveeeee! So good amazing quality!!! I like the diversity in the shades between the darker bronzer shades to the more fun purple shade. So pigmented and reflect on the face beautifully. I am fairly fair and the more gold highlight surprisingly is the perfect shade for me. So the shades are very versatile for different skin tones!
Chrissy M.
I finally got my hands on this beauty and omgggg is it pigmented. I just did swatches and they are blinding. I love how they have for lighter tones and deeper tones. The deeper tone are really nice. You could use them as eyeshadows. It is very affordable. For 12 dollars this was a steal. They restocked on ulta
Katie Z.
Orlando
This is an amazing highlight palette! I think it is a great price. Their are different formulas so I have options for any mood. I really so love it, the size is good, but, if I use a smaller bag I can't take it with me. I don't have to recommend to others, people just ask what am I using.
Kristin C.
Crestview
This is a holy grail product for me! I don’t think I could live without it, it last alll day! This product doesn’t cause texture at all and is super easy to apply and blend! This product can give you a natural glow or a super Beaming highlight! I would buy this over and over! It’s great for all skin colors/types!
Katie x.
Makeup Revolution SophX Highlighter Palette I love this palette so much but in mine the white shade has a really loose, chunky formula- and by chunky I mean that large pieces break off when I dip my brush in. I broke it up then repressed it with isopropyl alcohol but it hasn’t seemed to have helped. Did I get a dodgy one or has anyone else’s done this? 💖
Chrissy M.
who else thinks this Makeup Revolution SophX Highlighter Palette is the bomb? Ulta just restocked it
Is it pigmented ?
Amellia B.
Alsager
Is this very pigmented and worth the money?
olivia h.
cincinnati
Does this give a blinding highlight?

back