Makeup Revolution Skincare 20% Vitamin C Serum - 101 fl oz

Makeup Revolution Skincare 20% Vitamin C Serum - 1.01 fl oz

Glow starts from within. Reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion with Revolution Skincare's 20percent Vitamin C Serum. Formulated with 20percent Vitamin C, renowned for its radiance-boosting abilities, this high strength creamy serum helps to improve skin brightness, fade dark spots and pigmentation, even out skin tone and protect against free radical damage. With Grape Seed Oil, a light and silky oil to help leave skin soft, hydrated and glowing, and Glycerin to help bind water to the skin to keep it moisturised. Natural fragrance. How to use: Shake well before use. Apply to face, morning and night for best results. Rinse hands after use. Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only. Cruelty-Free and Vegan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Skincare 20% Vitamin C Serum - 1.01 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Annie P.
Makeup Revolution Skincare 20% Vitamin C Serum - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Annie P.
Great packaging, very affordable price! I'm used to a serum being a clear and oily consistency, but this one was more of a of a creamy almost lotion like. It doesn't smell that great; but I expected that being a Vit-C. It has help some of my hyperpigmentation (evening out complexion) but I'm not sure I will purchase this again. May try something different next time.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Makeup Revolution Skincare 20% Vitamin C Serum - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Heather S.
I could see a difference in my skin overnight!!! My skin was more glowy and a few hyperpigmentation scars looked better! 20 percent vitamin c is definitely powerful enough and thus didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Purchased at target!

Looking for your answer?