MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss

Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss

Kiss skin with a healthy-looking glow! Makeup Revolution's Skin Kiss is a crushed pigment highlighter that brightens and adds a natural touch of illumination throughout the year. Brush along your cheekbones, cupids bow, brow arch and bridge of nose...

is this a dupe for the Estée Lauder highlight? Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss!
Stefany D.
Los Angeles, CA
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Stefany D.
Review for: Ice Kiss
This revolution is just my type. It really illuminated my skin. It is easy to apply and blend. I always use this product and I suggest using it for any skin type. I have oily skin and it is just good for me. I would buy again and I recommend you to buy it!!
Mekko J.
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Mekko J.
Review for: Peach Kiss
i so like this highlighter because it has very shiny effect and my cheeks are illumination, this is make up revolution highlighter, i use this product before of make up, this is last step of my make up and make where is highlitter is so attractive....
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Michelle C.
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Peach Kiss
I love this highlighter it has me glowing from all angles. A must have I even used it as an eye shadow. I applied it to my nose, cheeks, and eyes I live for a bomb highlighter.
Alyssa R.
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Alyssa R.
Review for: Peach Kiss
I love this highlighter they are highlighters are so so good and this one is perfect for the summertime when you get tan! I got it for a very affordable price at T.J. Maxx they always have these love it so much!
Katelynn M.
Redlands, CA
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Katelynn M.
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Katelynn M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Ice Kiss
I love this highlighter ! I love using this especially when I do an eye look I put some under my eyebrow brow and in the corners of my eye to make it pop out !
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peach Kiss
This is actually a really good highlighter and applies really well. I’m very impressed. Today was the first time I ever used it. And I actually love it. Very affordable as well. Will definitely be continuing to use it.
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
These highlighters are worth every penny first highlighter feels creamy and gives a beautiful glow but also comes with A LOT of product highly recommend
Haigi A.
Review for: Peach Kiss
Omgggggh this is perfeeeeect I love it 😍 😍😍😍😍 I have to have this one for sure 😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ it’s a real revolution ❤️❤️
Rebbeca M.
Franklin, WI
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter, Peach Kiss uploaded by Rebbeca M.
Review for: Peach Kiss
I paid $6 for this highlighter and the pay off is amazing. People always ask me where I got my highlighter and think it’s high end. This is the perfect peachy gold color for a everyday look during the summer. The pan is very large and you get a ton of product for the price. Highly recommend this product!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Purchased at: Makeup Revolution
I have all of the skin kiss highlighters except for the rainbow one and I love them all so much! They're so pretty on the skin and don't emphasize texture. Very wet look and blinding.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jas. J.
Middletown, CT
il y a 3 ans
Ruya .. il y a 3 ans
I still didnt use the Estée Launder but revolution skin kiss is bomb. Im not joking! Amazing!