12 colors available

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution - Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Very pigmented 👌🏼. Don't really like the smell. Looks nice on your lips; goes on liquid & dries matte. Mine is in the shade "depeavity" which I wasn't sure how that would look on me. I wanted a light lilac purple but this turned out to be darker. It still looks nice though. Good color for a bold look or if you don't have much going on in your outfit & want bold makeup. Also it's a very good price at Ulta, $5!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
This product wasn't horrible, but bottom line i would not repurchase. It is advertised as matte and touchable, but it does not dry matte whatsoever. It tends to bleed outside the edges of the lips, even if you have a lip liner applied underneath. The color, however, is very pigmented and beautiful. It does not require a lot of reapplying. I will use up the one I have, but I will not buy another.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I bought this in Ulta because I was curious about this brand. I always try the lip products of a new brand I'm trying to see whether I like it or not. After trying this product, I fell in love with it! It's such a smooth finish and moisturizing which surprised me because it dries matte! This retails for $5.00 at Ulta, so the cheap price was definitely a plus!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Honestly I love makeup revolution although this product really disappointed me, it was really dry on my lips, it basically just dries and flakes after application for really nice packaging it really upset me. Maybe I'll try getting another shade and feel differently about it. It's really cheap at ulta for 5$ might be worth another try
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
I picked up this in "Depravity" the same day as I got a NYX Lip Suede, and I love this so much more!! It actually dries on your lips without feeling dry or tight and doesn't come off with regular eating & drinking. I went back the next week at bought "Rebel" as well.
Photos are Depravity and Rebel respectively.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
When I bought the word velvet had me confused I thought it would be a liquid lipstick, it's not. This is lip gloss, it's surprisingly not stick and pretty opaque. I have the shade "More Than I Could Give" it's a bit streaky and kind of light but looks lovely with a nude lip liner.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson, SC
I really like these and for the price they're amazing. They're very pigmented. The only thing I don't like about these are that they run outside the lines if you don't put some sort of lip liner on before but other than that I would recommend.
nicole s.
nicole s.
I bought two of these a little while ago and one (red) was very very dry and patchy. The other (pinky nude) was like a gloss and was so sticky I couldn't wear it. I'm confused if they're supposed to be matte or what???? I do not recommend.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Iona, ID
I love this lipstick so much. I also love mixing it up and creating ombre looks with it. Very reasonably priced and long lasting. There is also a nice variety of colors to choose from. Definitely would recommend to others and buy again.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
The matte red liquid lipstick is PERFECT for the holiday season. The color lasts for hours through eating and it doesn't dry out my lips or become flakey. It goes on super smooth and pigmented. I will definitely be buying more colors!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these comfortable wearing and is it sticky?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Does this tend to be very drying
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Does this transfer?
Taru N.
Taru N.
How easily do these transfer and wear off?
Jatera H.
Jatera H.
North Chicago, IL
Would anyone recommend this lacquer over liquid lipstick?